Status
Not open for further replies.

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
I just got mine yesterday.
They're stainless, shiny, they look great on my Hello-016 with my stainless driptip.
I've never debridged an atty before so I don't know what its exactly supposed to look like, but it kind of looks like the wire mesh bridge is sort of...smushed in there?
I'm not sure, but when it gets hot, you can still see it sort of getting red on either side of the mesh (bridge?).

They produce good vapor, and it tastes good, mostly on the exhale, using Vaporbomb's Mountain Mist.
They are equally good to the LR Super 510 I got from Liteig, and I think better than the proprietary cone atomizer from Hello-016.

So, in summary, they're awesome, but whats up with the steel mesh looking bit in the atty, is it actually removed or just smushed?

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
So do are these just bridgeless but keep the mesh & a wick of sorts ? or does is the mesh just there as a diffuser without a wick ?

If the latter is the case, I think that would be great (if it works), because I find that "self" debridged/dewicked attys are easy leakers for dripping if your not power vaping.

Suppose I should just order some and try for myself since I've committed to dripping now, even with the often mess I run in to.

-Greg

N2rock

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Sugar Land, TX
I have one that I de-bridged and de-wicked. It does make a difference- requires less juice to vape with, you only need 2 drops. But the thing is you need to remove your drip tip when you put the drops in because you need to drop right on to the coil. Otherwise you will likely get a dry hit (blech). So as long as you are ok with removing the drip tip every time you drop, you'll appreciate it.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I had never used a debridged atty before, but bought one that way(510hv (4.5ohm) and I'm loving it. I keep the drip tip on and drip 3 drops...the taste and vapor are incredible. Changing from one juice flavor to another works extremely well with no bridge and mesh to soak up previous juice--the change in flavor is instantaneous. Won't use anything else but debridged atties now. And when you can buy them for the same price from Greenhouse, why deal with the crap of doing it yourself?

p.s. using on a provari at 5.3-4 volts.

cheers

johnnydotexe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Springfield, MO
In for pics of these, I'm really curious to see what the inside looks like compared to say, my 306 atty that I de-bridged/de-wicked.

Like a poster mentioned above, completely de-bridging/de-wicking your atty allows juice to freely flow right through it and leak out unless you power vape after dripping. I also constantly find myself having to take a dry primer puff before I hit the button so I know the coil is soaked, gotta bring all that juice back up. I wonder if leaving the mesh, or the wick, will resolve this? Sort of sounds like what's done to the atties GH1 has, hence me wanting to see some good photos.

matthawk7

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Columbia, SC
I just got mine today and I love them. Closest thing to the old EM attys I've found so far. The mesh is there and I actually prefer it so I don't get the micro-splatter on my tongue. I did have to open up the airflow a bit and move the mesh over some, but dripping is no problem and there's no need to remove the drip tip. Hope they hold up a week or so. If they do I'll be ordering more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread