Anyone waiting for packages from China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
I don’t know if virus situation has shipping crates stuck in isolation but my packages have been stuck in China for 3 weeks.
Usually packages have left Chinese customs by now.
Anyone else waiting on packages from China?

Same exact issue. I have two packages that have been labeled as "shipped," but in reality, haven't moved anywhere. It's getting a little frustrating, but then again, most orders from China usually are.

Reactions: stols001

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Meh, ive had FT orders split 3 times due to "restocking" issues with suppliers, and both packages sent off for freight have been sitting in HK post and Singapore Post for days, one has a working tracking code, and the other one (Singapore Post) hasnt even been scanned in yet...

The world is not normal right now, patience needed. Do what i do, send the vendors a nice email thanking them for their messages and wish them the best.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I’ve had a package in transit for over 40 days from FT, so yeah, I’ve definitely experienced major delays. It’s disappointing because I have all this extra time on my hands and would love a package of goodies to play with. Of course this one had to be one of the largest orders I’ve placed in a while

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    My darn MTL brundhild arrived and now, I have to build it. Most annoying. So yes, like it's good thing vape gear doesn't go bad because it is NOT happening soon sucker's intimidating.

Anna

Build it Anna, you'll Love it:p
    It's super easy to build and wick, don't let her intimidate you;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread