Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Thank you, DPL....... for EVERYTHING. You did NOT behave tho!!!!!!! :lol:

LeeLee, if you Google them, you'll find them, but not within the US of A anymore (sadly). They're great little tanks!
Thanks yeah I tried that. Couldn't fin nothing. Lol. That is what I get for digging in old fourms

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Apologies from DPL for the links above (which unfortunately all prove to be dead ends). He was super rushed this morning, and didn't have the time to check them completely.

I just now tried to get one directly from Anyvape dot com, and it SEEMED to be going thru. Then, I received an error message. I did not try to contact them.

upload_2017-1-16_9-29-51.png

I'd suggest that for anyone looking for one, to put up a Want To Buy here, in the Classifieds.

It really DOES look like these tanks are a thing of the past now. :(

What a shame.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Apologies from DPL for the links above (which unfortunately all prove to be dead ends). He was super rushed this morning, and didn't have the time to check them completely.

I just now tried to get one directly from Anyvape dot com, and it SEEMED to be going thru. Then, I received an error message. I did not try to contact them.

View attachment 628707

I'd suggest that for anyone looking for one, to put up a Want To Buy here, in the Classifieds.

It really DOES look like these tanks are a thing of the past now. :(

What a shame.

I highly suggest that all fans of this tank buy a couple of "protank/aerotank" replacement glass tanks before they are also MIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I highly suggest that all fans of this tank buy a couple of "protank/aerotank" replacement glass tanks before they are also MIA.

You do know we're wondering what state you're in, don't you?

All warm?

Thanks, by the way. Good suggestion!

Thanks too to @Katdarling , for kovering my "Ooops". :blush:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
You do know we're wondering what state you're in, don't you?

All warm?

Thanks, by the way. Good suggestion!

Thanks too to @Katdarling , for kovering my "Ooops". :blush:

I am FAR away from the ice storm & back to 75 degree days! Wasn't sure I would be able to fly back last night (1/2 of my group's flights were cancelled) but mine wasn't and I arrived home safe & sound.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Glad to hear it, pokes! We're hovering a bit lower than you, but the RF right now is 71 degrees! I had to peel off my jacket!!

I also like your suggestion. Sure glad we got in on Phiniac's replacement glass when we did!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread