Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Coming Soon to Cloud9Vaping!
Apex_banner01.jpg

We're really excited to announce that the Apex Alpha range of vaping products will be launching in the UK exclusively at Cloud9Vaping.
Built in the USA to uncompromising standards, Apex Alpha Electronic Cigarettes, Reservoir Expansion System (RES), and Custom Carrying Cases are machined from billet (single piece) 6061 T6 Aerospace grade aluminium. All units are electroless Nickel Plated for corrosion resistance and durability.

Alpha_Range01.jpg

The Apex Alpha is available in three sizes:

• Alpha UltraLite (takes 1 x 10440 battery)
  • Alpha Ultra (takes 1 x 14500 battery)
  • Alpha UltraMax (takes 1 x 17670 or 2 x CR123 batteries)

Alpha_Range03.jpg

No other performance electronic cigarette uses the patent pending Alpha switch technology. The Alpha switch is purely mechanical with no wires, no solder, and no electronics that can fail. The large battery contacts on the Alpha greatly prevent and drastically reduce any potential corrosion and do not damage the battery.
The Alpha switch is recessed to prevent accidental activations in pockets and bags. It features a large surface area in which you can make contact with your fingers or thumb for activation.
The switch spring is a custom-made Stainless Steel spring, built to exact specifications exclusively for use in the Alpha Electronic Cigarette. The switch assembly is designed to never corrode and the spring will deliver over one million consistent and reliable activations and carries a 3-year warranty.

Alpha_RES01.jpg

The integrated Alpha Reservoir Expansion System (RES) uses a medical device grade porous ceramic wick to contain your favourite e-liquid. There's no need for cartridges, cartomisers, or constant direct dripping.
Cloud9Vaping will be including the the Reservoir Expansion System (RES) as standard on all units. Basic atomiser interfaces will be available to purchase separately if desired.

Alpha_Case01.jpg

The uncompromising quality and craftsmanship of the Alpha Electronic Cigarette Carrying case has to be seen to be appreciated. Each Custom Carrying Case is machined to exacting tolerances from billet (single piece) 6061 T6 Aerospace grade aluminium. Each will hold a complete Apex Alpha Electronic Cigarette with atomiser, drip tip and RES attached, a spare atomiser with drip tip attached, 2 spare batteries and a 3ml bottle of e-liquid. Simple and durable, the Alpha Electronic Cigarette Custom Carrying Case is designed for a lifetime of use. Cases will be available for all three models.

We expect our first shipment to arrive in about a week, so keep your eyes on the site to see the minute they arrive.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
Hi Lisa. I'm living in Sweden and is also looking forward to be able to buy from UK due to taxes (tax free from UK).
I already own a Ultra Max and it is truly amazing, I love it and I have already ordered three more for my friends but more will follow I'm sure.
My question is if you are going to have replacement parts to? That would be nice. :)
I saw you have batteries, LV and HV 510 and 306 attys, Cape Cod and Noalox to and you can be sure we are going to buy from you in the future. It's nice to have one place to order every thing from. :laugh:

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
Hi Jackass, :)

Glad you're loving your Alpha so far. :)

I do plan to have replacement parts in future, yes, are there any particular parts you would like to see?

Yep, as you've seen, I've pretty got everything else in stock as standard anyway. :)

Hi. It would bee comfortable to now that RES Ceramic and switch was easy to get in case of emergency.
And as you said everything else are in stock. It's good to know.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I have the units on hand, and all the packaging, no Cape Cod Cloths yet. After today's picking and packing is complete, I'll be working on the item listings and information and putting kits together with various options, hopefully to suit everyone. It looks like there won't be the Cape Cod sample cloths in with the first few kits but I don't want to delay launch until they arrive, so we're probably looking at going live on the Alphas tomorrow (Saturday) assuming I can get everything ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread