Apex Ultra = Massive Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plessdude

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2011
the burgh
New poster here...

Started the journey into the e-world about a month ago. Since then I have gone CRAZY buying stuff. Beyond normal, into the realm of obsession. I started with the no.7's then to the Blu, then the 808's, the 501 line (everything from atty's to tanks to clearomizer, fluxomizers, dual coils ect. Then I tried the Bloog stuff (love that carto...love it) and the finally moved into battery mods. Picked up a Prodigy 6v and Provari. Thought I had found smoking nirvana with juice fed stuff. Bought a wetbox, reo mini and boge revolution 2.1. Was pretty happy using them but really preferred using the bloog stuff while out and about and the Provari with drip or carto when I was home.

Then the Apex Ultramax w/ RES showed up. Oh my. This is really amazing stuff. All the benefits of dripping with the addition of on the go convenience. Add in beautiful engineering and a wonderful taste and you have a complete solution that is a major win. Starting using it out of the box with minimal learning curve. I spent a lot of time reading about this gem while waiting for delivery and learned the basics. Filling the RES is a piece of cake. Taking slow smooth hits really makes this thing shine. It is a complete solution if you like the taste and purity of dripping. I considered myself more of a carto guy but liked to drip when I wanted to savior the taste. With the RES system I can enjoy the best of both worlds. I have been filling the RES with about 20 drops. I tried 35 drops but it was way too much. 20 seems about right. I figure I can carry a small 6ml bottle with me to top it off during the day. I love how light weight this is compared to my Provari. This beauty slips into your pocket and you forget you have it on you. I know it seems pricey but it is worth every penny. I wish I had found it earlier since it would have saved me a ton of money.

Its a win. A home run. Now I need to get a backup just in case I lose this one. :)

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
My Ultra is one of my 3 top favorites !

OK, so this isn't an infomercial. lol. OK, I'll bite.... for the uninitiated (that would be me).... Got a link? What's a RES... reservoir? God I hate e-cig speak. Wait... is this a juice-feeder? A wetbox or something? or a new carto/tank mod?

P.S. Don't try to google Apex Ultra.. waste of e-cig time.

Last edited:

plessdude

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2011
the burgh
Just wanted to follow up that I was having some issue with LR510 atty's. Lots of overflooding and splashes when I was inhaling. I switched to the Cisco LR 306's and the issue went away. The 306 is leaps and bounds better on the Apex. This should be the units they use in their kits. The flavor is better and the draw was a little easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread