Not open for further replies.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
et tu Ap0??

Well, I'll miss you around here. - always good to read your reasoned posts. I think you had the gumption to speak a great deal of what was on alot of people's minds.

Was it something recent that put you over the edge?

I know where else you wander so It's not really a hard goodbye but thanks for all your help and for fixing me up with those adapters too.

- all the best

Last edited:

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
..To Those I have Offended..

..I'm Sorry..

..To Those I have Made Laugh..
..Laugh On..

..To Those That I have Helped..
..Help Others..

..To New Managment, You Win..
..I'm Gone..

~ApO~

"Was that Overly Dramatic ? "

"Jub-Jub"

"Superb.."

Beautiful closure Apo, hope you don't mind that I join you in saying good-bye in this thread, too. I'm outta here, too. (((hugs))) to all my dear friends and all who helped me.

Last edited:

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
It would a real shame to split the community at this point. We all have common interest that override the mod issues we're having here. Now that we have a chance to mould the rules (thanks primarily to Apo) wouldn't it make more sense to give it an honest shot before throwing in the towel?

I understand the frustration but the community is worth at least an attempt to correct the current issues.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
ECF implosion in T-10, 9, 8....
Sad to see such a great resource go down the drain. There have been "high profile" losses of members (Apostle, Kate, Spikey...), have you noticed how many regulars you haven't seen posts from lately?
Mr. Apostle sir, you are a class act and your presence here will be sorely missed.

It's a common pattern for forums to grow rapidly with lots of energy then suddenly implode when enough of the core is extinguished or explode in a ball of fury. It's common for a lot of the 'wiser' members to get out rather than be caught up in the 'supernova remnant'. It might continue to exist but it will never be the same again, that's history and soon will be faded memories. It's no problem so long as we don't get so attached to it that we can't bear to let go or face a future without it. Maybe it's a good thing for people to have to uproot and start something new, it might stop us becoming too complacent or comfortable - the longer you live in a house, the more junk you fill it with.
John C.

Bryn

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Arkansas, USA
Without wonderful members like a cigar smoking nun, Kate, a fun Apostle, MonkeyMonk, and others who have worked hard to make this forum great ...this once great place is going to look empty .... like this :(

sistine_ceiling_cat.jpg

Last edited:

FRESH x913x

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Canon city, CO
have you noticed how many regulars you haven't seen posts from lately?

also notice how this place isnt as much fun to hang around? everyone who seems to make this forum fun and interesting seem to be leaving, not to mention members with a lot of info to contribute to the others here looking for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread