Apollo customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Jan 15, 2013
Oregon
I recently started buying products from Apollo e cig. The first kit I bought worked for about 5 days and then the charger pack stopped charging. I had to send it back. I ordered a few orders and everything was great. Loved their products and e liquids. Then I made an order on January 3rd 2013. My acct said it shipped on the 4th, but the tracking information was not being updated. So I started an online chat with Apollo customer service and they informed me that one of their customer service reps had accidentally put my order on hold and that she would make sure it was shipped out that day and I would receive it latest by Monday (1-3 day shipping.) while I waited I was checking USPS tracking and it was telling me they had only recieved the electronic information from Apollo, so I contacted Apollo again and they assured me it had been shipped on the 4th and that it was a USPS error and they were not updating the tracking info. So Monday came, no package. I start another online chat with customer service and was told it would be reshipped immediately and to watch for an email with tracking info. I watched, nothing was sent. By this time I was getting fed up, so I called USPS to see what was going on. They told me they would call me back after they investigated. They called me the next day and told me Apollo had bought the shipping label online, but had never sent out the package to be shipped. I called apollo and told them this, and asked for the tracking number for the reshipped package. they told me they would not be reshipping it and to wait until saturday and if it did not come by then they would reship. Saturday came and went and still no package. I emailed Apollo asking for the tracking number of the reshipped package and was told that once again they would not be reshipping it like they had said twice before and to wait a little longer. So, now I've been waiting for a package that was suppose to be 1-3 day shipping, here no later than Monday the 7th, for 12 days! then my package finally comes today. I open it up and the ego vv I ordered is not working correctly. The numbers in the screen are so dim I can't even read them and It won't show the count of how many puffs I've taken. I once again start an online chat with Apollo customer service and they tell me there is no way I can fix it myself and to ship it back to them, wait for them to receive it, then after 1-3 weeks for processing I will be sent a new one. ARE YOU KIDDING ME APOLLO!?!? I can't begin to tell you all how frustrating this whole ordeal has been. And now they want me to do it all over again!? Seriously! I need some feedback. What would you guys do if you were in my situation?

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
1st of all you should get 5 posts in and wait an hour for the system to update. After that go to the negative supplier review thread and post this there. They cannot respond to what you are saying in this thread but they probably will there. I would be angry:evil: This is totally unfair. Most vendors will get things worked out if you post the problem for the world to see. Just get it worked out however you have to because they have your money now so you have no choice. Then never order from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread