Status
Not open for further replies.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hey everyone! Welcome to Apollo's contest/giveaway thread. We will be picking winners every 2 weeks! This contest will be ongoing and prizes range from a couple bottles of e-liquid to full vape kits! To enter, simply post a reply below talking about anything and all things vape related! vaping pictures or hand checks count as an entry too. One entry per person per 2 week contest period. Good luck everyone and vape on!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
To get things started off, heres my hand check for the day: Apollo VTUBE V4.0 and the Apollo Phazer.
tumblr_nqq2c2IxvA1uzg2sro1_540.jpg

Last edited:

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Here's a picture of the coil for the Phazer. It's actually a 2 piece coil which greatly reduces the cost of the replacement coil packs as you reuse the top case from the original coil. Also with the top piece off it's one of the easiest coils to rebuild for the advanced users. The second picture of the coil taken apart is slightly modified. Stock/unmodified it has a thin cotton layer around the coil that I remove when I use them. It seems to give better flavor and much better saturation this way with really high VG e-liquids.
tumblr_nqq82k7qDH1uzg2sro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nqq82k7qDH1uzg2sro2_540.jpg

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
That's actually pretty cool. I'm still working with rebuilding coils. Found something funny today. I was trying to show how the Volcano's LT3 oled screen isn't bright, and when I went to compare it to Provari P3. The Provari is easy to see in daytime but it showed up funny on camera and video. Like it kept rotating (and it wasn't)

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
That's actually pretty cool. I'm still working with rebuilding coils. Found something funny today. I was trying to show how the Volcano's LT3 oled screen isn't bright, and when I went to compare it to Provari P3. The Provari is easy to see in daytime but it showed up funny on camera and video. Like it kept rotating (and it wasn't)
Digital screens on video camera is kinda tricky cause of the frame rate and the refresh rate of the display. Most will flicker on video.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Only been vapin 6 months but will check out your web site now.
Congrats on vaping for 6 months. Feel free to ask me any questions on anything on our site or anything about vaping in general. Been at it for awhile and used just about any setup imaginable. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread