Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I have a pico coming in the mail.........it might be here by the end of next month.........lol......but I will have to check on the tank....I like the look of it..........
I like it a lot...lol...getting a new black/ silver Atlantis clone for my black pico

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I have a pico coming in the mail.........it might be here by the end of next month.........lol......but I will have to check on the tank....I like the look of it..........

I really like my little Pico. I am sure your are going to really like it.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got this kit on the way......in wood....
Eleaf iStick Power Nano
istick-power-nano-by-eleaf-all.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Would love to hear what you think of it. Love the size. I just really hate built in batteries in things.
I love them....................It should only be a couple days............it's already packed & ready to be shipped.....(got tracking)...

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I love them....................It should only be a couple days............it's already packed & ready to be shipped.....(got tracking)...

Well I guess I shouldn't say I hate them. I just prefer the one you can swap your batteries out when they die.
I have about 5 mods with built in batteries. I just hate the thought of having to throw them away when they are shot.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I guess I shouldn't say I hate them. I just prefer the one you can swap your batteries out when they die.
I have about 5 mods with built in batteries. I just hate the thought of having to throw them away when they are shot.
Well you know I have only been using my istick tc-40 for about a year and it still works good........so I haven't had to throw anything away yet..........not even my stick batteries(from just over a year ago).....I mostly hate handling the batteries and need to be able to charge via a port..

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Maybe if I learned to wrap them I might not mind as much......having a charger and couple of good batteries.........

Wrapping the batteries is the easy part, all you need is the battery, the wrap and a hair dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread