afternoon!!

431374_398740690216086_1581135334_n.jpg

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Thank you for all the great info Delilah and everyone!! I've been working on getting Internet sorted out at my Dad's as I help him for a bit...thank you all for your patience and understanding!! Keep your eyes peeled for a new Contest starting very soon!!! Details to follow...(<<<Insert suspense Here!!)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Thank you for all the great info Delilah and everyone!! I've been working on getting Internet sorted out at my Dad's as I help him for a bit...thank you all for your patience and understanding!! Keep your eyes peeled for a new Contest starting very soon!!! Details to follow...(<<<Insert suspense Here!!)

Hi Kittykrazee :)

Eyes are peeled!
Eyespeeled1.gif
:laugh:

Good Morning Apollonians :)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
No problem.........I bounce all over the place myself! :laugh:

I know mentioning some things in a Vendor's forum is a no-no but this is important. Please forgive me. :)

If you have an SLB Vapros V1, stop using it and read the safety advisory at the top of the page.
And pass this along!! Please. :)

It's too easy to ignore ECF messages sometimes! :thumb:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i have taken them apart and cleaned them. just wiggle back a forth and it will come off. let me know how it works for u!
Hey Apollonians just picked up a superior Apollo ego ce4 kit for the gf today. I am wondering if these CE4 clearos are rebuildable with new heads? Cheers

They seem very tight on the base, if I force it anymore I am sure I will snap it clean off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread