Apollo - Worth the wait? + future orders wait time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
New Jersey
I know ALOT of people picked up the 2 free bottle's of ejuice from https://www.apolloecigs.com/ and we've all had a heck of a wait. But I myself got my free bottles in the mail on Saturday. and I am really impressed with the quality of their juice. I got 1 bottle of Cherry Limeaid, and one of Banana Cream.

Now, i've only tried the Cherry Limeaid thus far, but it is very good. The cherry is hard to pallet, but its there, and the lime is very refreshing (but it does take time to get use to) and it leaves a very refreshing lime-cherry infused taste in the back of your throat when your done.

OK, cool, the juice is good, but now comes the dreaded question many were asking, how long is their usual processing time........
well, I placed an order for 5ml of their baja burst on Sunday(12/14) , and it already shipped out today (monday 12/15) so its looking good to place future orders with them.

now my one complaint, I heat steeped my bottles, and the started to get deformed! One wont stand on its own anymore! not sure what thats about o,o but its not affected taste or anything

So thats my rant, what did you guys think of your juice? (that is, if you received it yet) will you be going back for more?

thatrandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
New Jersey
I'll let you know as soon as I get it since they claim their juice is all pre-steeped. That's what they told me on their section of this board.

My order is being shipped as we speak.

I went with Mango Peach and All Nighter (Red Bull).

Huh, pre steeped? Maybe their reglure stock, but i'd bet the free bottles were mixed on the spot. theres no way they had that much on hand lolol
and let me know im interested to know how the other flavors are

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Huh, pre steeped? Maybe their reglure stock, but i'd bet the free bottles were mixed on the spot. theres no way they had that much on hand lolol
and let me know im interested to know how the other flavors are
I certainly will and this is exactly what they said to me. So perhaps that's part of the reason for the delay as well.

[quote name="Oberon75" post=14664564]Apparently nobody has posted here in a while but I do have a question. I just placed an order for two free bottles of liquid from a promotional code and was wondering if at all, how long should I steep this juice for?[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
All of our liquids will arrive pre-steeped. There are a few flavors, especially the tobaccos and RY4 that taste so very different before a one to two week steep time. So we mix, bottle, label and hold them before sending them to the shipping department for sale. Enjoy!<br />
<br />
Liquid-Chris<br/>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread