The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Apoloe C8: Refilling without flipping upside-down!

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Jeep91, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jeep91

Jeep91 Full Member

May 27, 2012
    Clarksville
    Or 'Refilling right-side up!' :laugh:

This is how I've been refilling for quite awhile without encountering any problems.

Enjoy and any suggestions are more than welcome!
    -Jeep91

2. cfdp

cfdp Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Genoa City, WI
    Thanks. Do you have any problems with getting eliquid in your mouth? I can't seem to figure out why this keeps happening to me w/ all my clearomizers.. I really love the apoloe c8 though. Thanks for the tip.

3. Jeep91

Jeep91 Full Member

May 27, 2012
    Clarksville
    Hey man I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now! Figured I would've gotten an e-mail.

When my C8 starts to leak a little from the mouthpiece, I take the drip tip off and wipe up the excess liquid on the rubber parts that's underneath. Also blow out and wipe the inside of the drip tip. After that, it's usually gurgle-less.

Hope that helps,
    -Jeep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.