Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
To all ECF members who were to participate in last nights contest. I sincerely apologize for being a no show. After battling a long illness, my mother passed away last night. The family had gathered and she passed at home. Because of the commotion, I had lost track of time and my mind was numb with grief. I promise I will reschedule the contest soon. Please accept my apologies.

Taras

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I am so sorry for your loss. That seems so inadequate at this time. I lost my mother over two years ago and there are still days that I wake up and it feels like yesterday. I wish I could tell you different. It will hurt forever. It gets easier, but not better. Be gentle with yourself and keep close the good memories.

Morri

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Thank you all so so much for your kind words. She will be buried tomorrow. A great mother and the least flawed human being I ever had the honor to know, I miss her so much already. I do take comfort in the fact that she passed away at home with her entire family at her side, exactly the way she had wished and it was peaceful, and It was my honor to be the primary caregiver for the last two and a half years of her life. Again, I want to apologize to my friends here on ECF. Friday was a crazy day and everything became a haze as it was all unfolding. I take all of my friends here seriously and feel so bad I left you guys hanging. As many of you know, I run these contests regularly every few weeks and will announce a make up date soon. Thanks again for the kind words and may God Bless you all.

Taras

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
A great mother and the least flawed human being I ever had the honor to know, I miss her so much already. I do take comfort in the fact that she passed away at home with her entire family at her side, exactly the way she had wished and it was peaceful

Exactly how I felt 5 years ago in April. And though I miss my Mom soooo much, I find peace in the fact that her pain is gone and she is with her maker and happy.

Bless you and your family during this emotional time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread