Apple tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I'll second mariapoo's recommend of Vermillion River Applewood. I like the balance of flavors in it: the tobacco dominates but the apple is clearly present and natural tasting. The wood element is subtle and seems married to the apple flavor. All in all, it has the taste of an mild apple pipe tobacco. Throat hit is moderate.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
i make my own for a 10ml bottle i use 8ml of unflavored pre mixed vg/pg with 24mg of nic and add about 1.5 ml of tfa apple and about .5 ml of green apple(to add a little kick) and about 3 drops of sweetener and about 5 drops of tfa tobacco(very strong stuff) it gives me a great vape and the flavor is just were i want it, most the pre mixed ones i have tried have all been very over powered by the tobacco flavoring to the point i cant even taste the apple.

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Applewood by Mountain Oak Vapors is very good

I hope so...I am getting 15 ml of it....:)

I love Vermillions Applewood...Really this is the only apple flavor I have tried so take it with a grain of salt...VR's has enough apple flavor so you know it's there.... I used it as an ADV a few days ago...

Wait...I do have carnival from HHV....Wish it had more flavor...Taste is too subtle for me

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So you like it to then?

Yes, absolutely wonderful, deep, rich flavor, not too much apple but you know it's there. Saw a review somewhere that as good as applewood is, cherrywood was even better. So going to order more applewood, larger bottle this time, along with some cherrywood.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I hope so...I am getting 15 ml of it....:)

I love Vermillions Applewood...Really this is the only apple flavor I have tried so take it with a grain of salt...VR's has enough apple flavor so you know it's there.... I used it as an ADV a few days ago...

Wait...I do have carnival from HHV....Wish it had more flavor...Taste is too subtle for me

Me too, shipped today in fact.

I just tried halo's midnight apple and I just don't get it. It kind of tastes like a nasty cigar. I got it 3 days ago and the papers said to wait 24-48 hours. But now I read that you need to steep it for a month. Could someone just let me know (yes I am a newbie) how do you steep it and how does that make a difference? Thanks. I hear such good things about halo so I got the tobacco sampler. It really kind of tastes like a cleaner or medicine. Again, thanks for your help. I know it must be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread