Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Not a big fan of candy flavor vapes but i got one yesterday called hard apple by candyking. Green apple jolly rancher is what i taste and well, i guess thats not a bad thing after all. Apple was a vape flavor that i really wasnt impressed by, most of em have a bit of cinnamon in the mix. This one i can do.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Ive moved on from the apple. It was decent but got kinda weird after a while. I like cookies better. So i got frosted sugar cookie vape. Much better
Candy flavors are like that for me. I love them for a while, but not forever. I made the mistake of making big batches when I first started to diy, but now I make 10-15 mls, and that’s more than plenty.

• Agree
Reactions: newyork13

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Ive moved on from the apple. It was decent but got kinda weird after a while. I like cookies better. So i got frosted sugar cookie vape. Much better
I moved on from cookies, it was decent but got kind of weird. I like flavor encased nets now, much better.

• Agree
Reactions: newyork13

Brian Taulbee

Moved On
Oct 14, 2019
Im in a unique position to reply to a post of mine from the screen name i lost. So here goes....coyote, you(i) dont hardly even eat apples. Why did you(i) even think vaping them would be all that? Just stick to the flavors i(you) know you(i) like. Frosted sugar cookies is one of your (my) favorites. And if you (i) ever buy anything like that again im gonna kick your (my) ..... There. How's that?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread