Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Backwoods Brew knows they have a winner on their hands with this one, "Applewood tobacco is a Backwoods Brew exclusive. It is one of our most popular and original blends. It is a top shelf full flavor tobacco with a slightly sweet and crisp finish. It is one of our biggest sellers. It's that all day vape that you have been searching for. You will love this one." With my pervious experience with BWB......everything they said sounds about right. I have steeped this one for a couple months. Always steep any tobacco from BWB it will completely change in a couple weeks. The juice is 70/30 pg/vg and 24mg, Im using a fresh cartomiser and an eGo battery, lets give it a puff

Flavor, first draw. I can taste the wood notes in the flavor, not too strong but really easy to pick out. The apple is crisp and fresh, not a cider style apple. They show red apple in the pic and this taste like a granny smith or a Washington apple, very fresh tasting. After a few puffs I really get that flue cured woodsy tobacco on the inhale and a nice crisp apple flavor towards the end. The exhale is like pure apple juice if it were ash barreled like whiskey. I usually go through about a 1ml during an entire review, I vape, write, vape, write, but I had to stop and enjoy this one for a second and Im already through 1ml, i have to refill.... Yep, still good, I love these signature tobaccos, I really cant compare them to any other vendor. If you told me Don at BWB grew his own tobacco and made the extracts himself I would believe you. read more

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Backwoods Brew knows they have a winner on their hands with this one, "Applewood Tobacco is a Backwoods Brew exclusive. It is one of our most popular and original blends. It is a top shelf full flavor tobacco with a slightly sweet and crisp finish. It is one of our biggest sellers. It's that all day vape that you have been searching for. You will love this one." With my pervious experience with BWB......everything they said sounds about right. I have steeped this one for a couple months. Always steep any tobacco from BWB it will completely change in a couple weeks. The juice is 70/30 pg/vg and 24mg, Im using a fresh cartomiser and an eGo battery, lets give it a puff

Flavor, first draw. I can taste the wood notes in the flavor, not too strong but really easy to pick out. The apple is crisp and fresh, not a cider style apple. They show red apple in the pic and this taste like a granny smith or a Washington apple, very fresh tasting. After a few puffs I really get that flue cured woodsy tobacco on the inhale and a nice crisp apple flavor towards the end. The exhale is like pure apple juice if it were ash barreled like whiskey. I usually go through about a 1ml during an entire review, I vape, write, vape, write, but I had to stop and enjoy this one for a second and Im already through 1ml, i have to refill.... Yep, still good, I love these signature tobaccos, I really cant compare them to any other vendor. If you told me Don at BWB grew his own tobacco and made the extracts himself I would believe you. read more

THANK you atari for the review. I love applewood tastes, I first had nicfitnation, Loved it, then tried FSUSA...didnt like it so much so I havent tried any others yet but I think after that very detailed opinion I might get some bwb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread