Status
Not open for further replies.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Well. my old thread was closed, but I'm resurrecting it to say thanks to another vaper here on ECF: Sedge. He took pity on my not being savvy with rba's and not being able to get a satisfying vape with non-regulated mods. He sent me a Reomizer, all set up and with extra supplies. I'm now in vape heaven!

gift.jpg

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Well. my old thread was closed, but I'm resurrecting it to say thanks to another vaper here on ECF: Sedge. He took pity on my not being savvy with RBA's and not being able to get a satisfying vape with non-regulated mods. He sent me a Reomizer, all set up and with extra supplies. I'm now in vape heaven!

View attachment 350799

Love your woodvil! What type of wood is that?

I just got my first one - a mini woodvil. Have yet to set it up. Have been busy reading all the threads. I would like to get a rebuildable but not quite sure yet what would work on mine. So I continue to read, read read.

Last edited:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Love your woodvil! What type of wood is that?

I just got my first one - a mini woodvil. Have yet to set it up. Have been busy reading all the threads. I would like to get a rebuildable but not quite sure yet what would work on mine. So I continue to read, read read.

the door is some type of burl. Rob, I guess, didn't know. the body is black palm. LOVE the black palm and lucked out on getting it cause he's not going to work with it again. the mini's are great. I have two that I use for juices I vape occasionally. their mosty VG, so I find they vape fine with a regular atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread