Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Well, Morri I'm sure that everyone would be happy with just four contests in a month.

I'm sure Imeo is working hard but that no excuse for us to be hardly working... :lol:

Well............. we COULD have a contest without Imeo and with NO prize? Do you think anyone would come to our party?

giggle

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland

Hey Guys, just a quick note to let you know that yes, I did remind Imeo but unfortunately

there will be no contest for May.

Look for him in June. :)

huggles,
Morri

Morri, and who said that the contest of a given month must be announced on the first day of its? :confused: :shock:

"April GG contest" was announced on April 4th 2014. :)

Morri! Don' t be so negative!

You know what is the difference between a pessimist and an optimist?
A pessimist is a well informed optimist.
A optimist is a badly informed pessimist.
A pessimist thinks things can' t be worse.
A pessimist sees the dark tunnel, the optimist sees the light in the tunnel, a realist sees the light of the train, and the driver sees three idiots on the tracks. :laugh: :lol:
Finally, Morri, do not be so pessimistic, is what I want to say to you.
This, in other words, is a question of whether you are an optimist or a pessimist.
When faced with a choice between optimism and pessimism, we need not choose one or the other—we embrace both perspectives, if only because optimism and pessimism both have merit and can be useful tools in our daily lives.
However, I do not consider myself either an optimist or a pessimist, but rather I am usually a realist as regards the analysis of things and determined as regards those issues that I can really influence.

And as for the "May 2014 GG contest", it..........
Well I' m not a pessimist like you. ;)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Morri, and who said that the contest of a given month must be announced on the first day of its? :confused: :shock:

"April GG contest" was announced on April 4th 2014. :)

Morri! Don' t be so negative!

You know what is the difference between a pessimist and an optimist?
A pessimist is a well informed optimist.
A optimist is a badly informed pessimist.
A pessimist thinks things can' t be worse.
A pessimist sees the dark tunnel, the optimist sees the light in the tunnel, a realist sees the light of the train, and the driver sees three idiots on the tracks. :laugh: :lol:
Finally, Morri, do not be so pessimistic, is what I want to say to you.
This, in other words, is a question of whether you are an optimist or a pessimist.
When faced with a choice between optimism and pessimism, we need not choose one or the other—we embrace both perspectives, if only because optimism and pessimism both have merit and can be useful tools in our daily lives.
However, I do not consider myself either an optimist or a pessimist, but rather I am usually a realist as regards the analysis of things and determined as regards those issues that I can really influence.

And as for the "May 2014 GG contest", it..........
Well I' m not a pessimist like you. ;)

alrighty then.......... LOLOL

In actuality, I am almost total optimist. However, I am also somewhat of a realist.

Imeo told me that we will have no contest for May.

I believe him but still hope that he will change his mind. ;)
<<<realistic with a optimist swing>>>

huggles,
Morri

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Well............. we COULD have a contest without Imeo and with NO prize? Do you think anyone would come to our party?

giggle

Actually that does'nt sound like a bad idea, maybe not with no prize, but something like an unofficial title or something. I'm sure the contest would take longer, but it'd be interesting to see just how long. When will you have the picture ready?:D I'd offer, but not really a morph face expert.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Actually that does'nt sound like a bad idea, maybe not with no prize, but something like an unofficial title or something. I'm sure the contest would take longer, but it'd be interesting to see just how long. When will you have the picture ready?:D I'd offer, but not really a morph face expert.

how much fun!!!

Maybe we can get ISDN to morph something for us! hint hint

no prize at all? giggle

ok, the prize will be........

title:
1st Place...... the no prize win.... or something. not very creative this early. giggle

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
news for June..........

sorry guys, no contest for June. Imeo is out of stock.

huggles,
morri

I thought at one time everyone chipped in to get Imeo an ego so he would have something to vape. Maybe this coud be the prize?:D We'll await patiently to see how the inquiry went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread