Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I've entered maybe 100+ Gleam competitions and have won nothing :( Thanks for the competition!

Very Nice Looking mod!
Gleam contests get thousands upon thousands of entrants. You should enter more contests here on the forums, where there are hundreds, or sometimes even only dozens of other entrants to contend with.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Gleam contests get thousands upon thousands of entrants. You should enter more contests here on the forums, where there are hundreds, or sometimes even only dozens of other entrants to contend with.
(I've never won a gleam contest, either, but I've won a handful here on the boards.)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

I have won quite a bit on forums just never a gleam one and I've entered a tonne, or an innokin one, last innokin product I owned was a iClear 30s..

I'm sure it would help with the gleam one if I actually used social media and had more irl friends that used social media, we all kind of stay away from those data farming sites >.>

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
last innokin product I owned was a iClear 30s..
Hey I used to have one of those, too! I PIF'ed it forward when I (largely*) moved on from clearomizer tanks. (*I do still have an Endura T18 that I use occasionally. I keep it loaded with high-nic juice, for when I get a strong craving. Unflavored, 'cause I'm too cheap to buy replacement coils for it and I can't get 'em apart to rebuild, so I use flavorless liquid to make them last as long as possible.)

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
Looks interesting to say the least, definitely entering. By the way one of the image links doesn't work, for me at least. Good luck everyone (especially me >.>)

This looks pretty amazing actually, the button style I liked from the Smok alien with the reliability of Innokin. That's how you should advertise it actually: "The Proton does everything that the Smok alien said it would...but we deliver."

Last edited:
Reactions: SLM
@Innokin_Joseph
I can't enter the contest but I am curious about this too.
Hi there :)

This is Bohan. Please try to enter with the link below:

You are being redirected...

Once the ECF team are available to be reached, we will contact and report the issue to them. Perhaps others may encounter this as well.

If the link still won't work, please feel free to tag us and let us know about it. Thanks and enjoy the contest!:headbang:

Is everyone else able to see the Images in the OP? I cannot.
Also my "share" link points to last months giveaway.
Hey guys,

thanks for reporting this to us and sorry for the inconvenience! We are trying to settle this but unfortunately only Oliver and his team has the access to figure out why is this happening. We will contact him immediately once he's available to reach (I believe he's in sleep right now).

On the other hand, can you guys enter the contest? We definitely don't want you to miss this!;)

Reactions: Uncle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread