Innokin "Stoptober" Giveaway: 25 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hi all!

After a short summer break, I'm pleased to announce that we have another excellent giveaway for you from old friends (with bleeding edge tech!) innokin.

25 entrants will pick up a next-generation innokin endura t18.II or the Proton & Plex Kit.

The T18.II is an upgrade to the internationally best-selling T18, featuring adjustable heat and airflow, easy top fill, and a hygienic magnetic cap. Dial in your perfect puff!

Also up for grabs are the top-rated Proton & Plex kit, rated mod of the year by Vaping360. Compact and powerful, with a big colour screen, the proton is ideally matched with Plexus coils! Plexus coils heat up and cool down faster than traditional coils for massive flavours that last longer!

Innokin Endura T18II 614.jpg

Prizes:

Grand Prize: All 5 colors of Innokin Endura T18II (Rainbow, Black, Violet, Blue, Coffee)

2nd-5th prize, each winner gets: 1* Innokin Proton Plex Kit

6th- 25th winners, each winner gets: 1* Innokin Endura T18II Kit​

Entering is simple, spam-free, privacy respect and only takes a few seconds! So give it a whirl for a chance join the hundreds of prizewinners of ECF competitions.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thamks you Oliber
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I've entered. The T18II would be a nice gift from me to a friend of mine who I would just love to see stop smoking 2 packs of Pall Malls a day. I tried once. She said it didn't taste like a cigarette. I tried to explain to her the taste difference between the unflavored liquid I usually use and the taste of a lit cigarette. I might try some 'premium' NET or WTA liquids on her this time.

Thanks Innokin for the contest and thanks Oliver for the notification.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread