Aqua Sweets vs. SVRF brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily McC

Jun 19, 2019
Paid about $20 for the SVRF. Then at a different shop they had tons of brands, all about $12 so I picked out a bottle of Aqua, based on flavor just thinking it was a lower priced shop in general.
Any advice on the brand difference/ quality. The Aqua tastes good just out of bottle but not enjoying the vape, weak flavor. Using the recommending settings for the coil.
Thank you.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,

Marina vape and Saveurvape both make a few different lines of juice.
IMO: neither is "highend" and both are produced in certified manufacturing facilities using industry standard ingredients and processes. It's really all the same "quality".
If you like the flavour and the price, then use it. If not, make note and move on.
Even the best brands have a few flavours that not everyone enjoys.

HTH
I

Emily McC

Jun 19, 2019
Hi and welcome,

Marina vape and Saveurvape both make a few different lines of juice.
IMO: neither is "highend" and both are produced in certified manufacturing facilities using industry standard ingredients and processes. It's really all the same "quality".
If you like the flavour and the price, then use it. If not, make note and move on.
Even the best brands have a few flavours that not everyone enjoys.

HTH
I
Thank you! I new to this and my friend was implying that if it’s cheap it’s crap. But because all of them were inexpensive at that shop, I thought I’d get some input from the group on quality.
I would say that I like the sour melon flavor but it just doesn’t come out when I vape.
I appreciate your reply.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread