AquaVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek5L

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Austin, TX
Does anyone have any insight on this company? I have just introduced a couple of coworkers into our world, and one of them went against my advice and tried a company they found online. Now she is ...... off because of the customer service she has received and is starting to smoke analogs again. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Any feedback, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
Sorry, I never bought from them. Fortunately I hooked up with Cignot pretty early and got there 510 starter kits (two e-cigs for thirty five dollars).

I don't blame your friend's reaction at all.

You know, someday she'll probably die from cancer...all because that one company screwed her. It's sad.

To a lot of them, its greed and money...to us, it's life or death.

Gottabefree

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
PCBeach, FL
Actually, because I hadn't found this forum yet, they were the second vendor I ordered from. They treated me pretty well, but I always seemed to have issues with the 901's I ordered. The first set didn't vape at all - they sent different atomizers which were way better, but one of the auto batts I got stays on all the time, so I'll have to get back to Charlie again. They seemed pretty willing to please - even called me right back on the phone when I e-mailed them. Tell her to e-mail them and I think they will make it right.

johnboyjb

Oct 24, 2009
I ordered 2 dse901 mini kits from them (because they are located just above ATL and I live in albany GA)about a month ago. Both are still going strong and are actual SLB 901's.

Now I can say that there statement that says they ship the next day if you order before 5pm is BS. They will send you a shipping confirmation number the next day, but it's the afternoon 2 day's later that they ship it out.

Oh and never get there disposable ecig. I am not sure what model it is but it doesn't produce hardly any vapor and it tastes like piss.

robin1968

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Metairie, LA
I ordered 2 dse901 mini kits from them (because they are located just above ATL and I live in albany GA)about a month ago. Both are still going strong and are actual SLB 901's.

Now I can say that there statement that says they ship the next day if you order before 5pm is BS. They will send you a shipping confirmation number the next day, but it's the afternoon 2 day's later that they ship it out.

Oh and never get there disposable ecig. I am not sure what model it is but it doesn't produce hardly any vapor and it tastes like piss.

I'm from Albany...now I know for sure it is a very small world. lol

enfurno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Las Vegas
www.majorvapor.com
Verified ripoff. Stay away from Aqua.

Why don't you elaborate for us why you think that they are a rip off. I personally bought the Deuce II(RN4081) from them as a starting point and love it. It takes cart mods very well and produces clouds of vapor time and time again.

The battery switch is my only complaint with this device and it missing beats is a rare occurrence.

tulsatggr

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Missouri USA
I ordered from Aqua Vapor twice, and although there were "issues", an e-mail got those resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. Their shipping was very quick, most of the items were functioning, Charlie has and is replacing defective items. IMO this company is certainly not a "rip off". We have gotten everything we ordered in a timely manner, and Charlie has gone out of his way to make sure we were happy.

Al-AV

Moved On
Jan 16, 2010
Sanford, NC
www.AquaVaporCig.com
  • Deleted by Timtam
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Al-AV

Moved On
Jan 16, 2010
Sanford, NC
www.AquaVaporCig.com