Arctic Dolphin 100W regulated squonk mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
They are giving you an option I think? From how they are being shown it suggests they are made with two different materials(ABS,and auminum) and depending on the color the doors go in random?
from efun i choose silver (base on another site show silver is metal, grey n black is ABS), door random totol damage include shipping is 41.XX.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
What did we pay for them at 3A I forget? We both got silver aluminum too if I remember right? Yea I did want the grey but the up close pics looked like panels were not fitting correctly. They had a mm or two between frame and panel?

Maybe the extra few bucks are for being able to order door of your choice? They come with extra so why would they do that anyway?

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Been enjoying the RSQ quite a bit, and impatiently waiting for the Pulse 80w release. Have a few of the Pulse on preorder, so not going to buy anything else until I get a chance to try them. Also planning on outright ordering another Pulse if I find one at a US site prior to the places I preordered shipping them.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one as well and checking here frequently for feedback once you folks receive them. Would be great to have another option for an inexpensive 'beater', regulated squonk.

These def looks nice, interested to see the feedback once they are released.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
What did we pay for them at 3A I forget? We both got silver aluminum too if I remember right? Yea I did want the grey but the up close pics looked like panels were not fitting correctly. They had a mm or two between frame and panel?

Maybe the extra few bucks are for being able to order door of your choice? They come with extra so why would they do that anyway?
now i know what is extra panel :)

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Bummer the "wood" doors are plastic. And, why on earth would I want an extra panel without a squonk hole?
Yea no kidding. Well now we know what the extra is. That's a real shame to,I was hoping for extra colored panel. Why would we want to use a squonker as a regular regulated device anyway?????
Please tell me that was not a proprietary tube attatched for the bottle either??

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
FT still has pre-order at $32.65
I know,I was talking about 3avape and 3fvape and one other that had the initial pre-orders a week ago.
Those have gone up. FT is still only selling the ABS versions the silver aluminum is not listed on there site.

• Disagree
Reactions: Asbestos4004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread