Arctic Dolphin 100W regulated squonk mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Anyone got any updates on shipping yet??
FT is shipping out ....
xdrgy.jpg

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Mine is out for delivery today I will post back about TC. Did you get the ABS or aluminum frame?
Man, I'm excited for you, lol. Good luck with it, let us know how it goes. 21700 baby!!!!

Interested to get your take on the chip, mainly power mode from my perspective, but if it does TC well, then power mode is probably a given.

I've got my tracking # for the Pulse now. Should hit the orgin PO tonight, so I'm hoping to have it in my grubby hands by Friday or Sat at the latest. I know exactly how you feel my friend.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Man, I'm excited for you, lol. Good luck with it, let us know how it goes. 21700 baby!!!!

Interested to get your take on the chip, mainly power mode from my perspective, but if it does TC well, then power mode is probably a given.

I've got my tracking # for the Pulse now. Should hit the orgin PO tonight, so I'm hoping to have it in my grubby hands by Friday or Sat at the latest. I know exactly how you feel my friend.

The mail usually comes around 4:00p.m. here(east coast) while I don't have a pulse coming I do have an Aurora IF,they ever get released ? I am hoping the Anita turns out as a descent mod,nothing spectacular but usable.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Received my Anita about 20 minutes ago. I am vaping in TC on it right now and it is working (so far) good in TC mode. Have a couple of negatives though. The first is about the gap between the panel and frame I mentioned early on in this thread. Well the panels(on mine at least) have to actually be pushed into place when opening for battery or bottle. The magnets are not strong enough to pull them back due to the gap between frame and panels. Second is I received the light brown panels,not eye appealing to me. But it does work and perform for the price point it is at.

I have the aluminum frame and this mod is light weight even with 21700 in. Oh another negative I forgot since I mention battery. If you use a 21700 battery you have to actually use force to get it to fit into place. I have not yet tried to get it out but putting it in is a pita.

TC works and it performs as a beater mod so,I am happy. I was not expecting something spectacular as I said. Really wish I received different set of doors though these in my opinion are fugly with the silver frame.
It does resemble the inbox feel in hand another plus. Let me hear your thoughts about ithe device when all who ordered receive them.

EDIT: Another problem I just ran into. Because the 21700 is so tight in the tray next to the bottle,you do not get very good suction back on bottle at all. It stays pushed in and does not fully let air back out? Going to mess around with it to see if it can be fixed.

Last edited:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I also got it and use almost one week probably I got a defective one because fire button stucks and the mod is not battery friendly even 0,40 coil build battery goes goes very fast ( samsung inr 25r )
View attachment 743223

You need to get a 20,or 21700 battery to use in it. I have been enjoying mine for the past ten days,even with the problems it has. With a 21700 efest 3700mah I get all day run time. The fact the mod is just about weightless in hand is nice too.

Reactions: Frontier07

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Even with all the problems I posted with this mod,I am still enjoying it. The battery run time I am getting is what I like. 21700 Efest 3700mah 30A,getting a full day vape time. I also picked up five 30ml refill bottles so I don't have to remove the bottle to fill it. The biggest problem I have is trying to get the battery back out to charge it,then wrestle with it putting it back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread