Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Guess what? It's HEEERREEE!!! Took a few pictures, threw in a battery, topped it off with my beloved silver Freemax Starre Pure that was on my Fuchai 213 (my #1 setup) and I gotta say, so far I LOVE this mod. I was shocked at how great the vape is. Same tank, same wattage as on the Fuchai, but on the Arthur I am getting twice as much vapor. Certainly wasn't expecting that! The vape is smooth and strong. Oh and it's purty. :D It's not as bright as some of the ones in the pictures I have seen, but I absolutely love the colors on it. @SnapDragon NY you were totally right. This tank is a perfect fit for the Arthur! :)

arthur box.PNG arthur box left side.PNG arthur box right side.PNG arthur front.PNG arthur back.PNG Arthur left side.PNG arthur right side.PNG arthur bottom.PNG

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Guess what? It's HEEERREEE!!! Took a few pictures, threw in a battery, topped it off with my beloved silver Freemax Starre Pure that was on my Fuchai 213 (my #1 setup) and I gotta say, so far I LOVE this mod. I was shocked at how great the vape is. Same tank, same wattage as on the Fuchai, but on the Arthur I am getting twice as much vapor. Certainly wasn't expecting that! The vape is smooth and strong. Oh and it's purty. :D It's not as bright as some of the ones in the pictures I have seen, but I absolutely love the colors on it. @SnapDragon NY you were totally right. This tank is a perfect fit for the Arthur! :)

View attachment 638535 View attachment 638537 View attachment 638539 View attachment 638541 View attachment 638543 View attachment 638547 View attachment 638549 View attachment 638551
Yippee- you got it! It is beautiful- love the colors! The Freemax Starre Pure in silver looks great! So glad that you are in love with it! Congrats and Happy Vaping!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Holy juicesale! That's an incredible price for juice!! I am going to have to check them out! I hear you about the sales frenzy. Heaven Gifts just announced a 30% off sale that starts today and I already have 7 things in my cart, lol!! I seriously need to check myself. :D
Hard to resist a great sale! I know I will always need or use it! So many great sales lately and I know in the long run this may not be the case in the future! A lot of my things have been close to half off or even more! I always tell myself- self- you are set, no need to buy anything this month and then BAM huge sale, out comes the credit card! I just set the cash aside when the bill comes, so as not to get in trouble!

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yippee- you got it! It is beautiful- love the colors! The Freemax Starre Pure in silver looks great! So glad that you are in love with it! Congrats and Happy Vaping!
It feels so solid, especially for a single-battery mod! I love how big the screen is. The button is nice and clicky but they did fix the rattle issue. I love the height, too. The bottom edge is cut rather sharply (which is great for stability when standing up!) and I don't have to rest it on my pinky to vape so it doesn't bother me. The silver is REALLY shiny, so hopefully the finish holds up on it. I will cry if it scratches! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hard to resist a great sale! I know I will always need or use it! So many great sales lately and I know in the long run this may not be the case in the future! A lot of my things have been close to half off or even more! I always tell myself- self- you are set, no need to buy anything this month and then BAM huge sale, out comes the credit card! I just set the cash aside when the bill comes, so as not to get in trouble!
Oh I know it! I have a TON of stuff in my vapeocalypse stash, lol! I know I am pretty much set for whatever, but I just can't resist a great sale! Hi, my name is Sheri and I have shinyitis. :D

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Oh I know it! I have a TON of stuff in my vapeocalypse stash, lol! I know I am pretty much set for whatever, but I just can't resist a great sale! Hi, my name is Sheri and I have shinyitis. :D
Haha- my hubby calls me Shary- my name is Sharyn and I have shinyitis too!
Now we both own beautiful stabwood mods and Freemax Starre Pure tanks to vape with!
:toast:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
It feels so solid, especially for a single-battery mod! I love how big the screen is. The button is nice and clicky but they did fix the rattle issue. I love the height, too. The bottom edge is cut rather sharply (which is great for stability when standing up!) and I don't have to rest it on my pinky to vape so it doesn't bother me. The silver is REALLY shiny, so hopefully the finish holds up on it. I will cry if it scratches! :D
I like that your mod is more wood than the acrylic, that is why I liked mine too! Some of them looked more than half of the acrylic, you can tell it is wood!
It should hold up beautifully for you! Lucky you are a girl as the colors are so girly, you really got lucky as it is so gorgeous and I am thrilled for you! I love how light weight they are too! It was worth the wait, you got a good one!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Haha- my hubby calls me Shary- my name is Sharyn and I have shinyitis too!
Now we both own beautiful stabwood mods and Freemax Starre Pure tanks to vape with!
:toast:
Hey! We could start our own 12-step group for Sharys/Sheris with shinyitis, lol!! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I like that your mod is more wood than the acrylic, that is why I liked mine too! Some of them looked more than half of the acrylic, you can tell it is wood!
It should hold up beautifully for you! Lucky you are a girl as the colors are so girly, you really got lucky as it is so gorgeous and I am thrilled for you! I love how light weight they are too! It was worth the wait, you got a good one!
I was really afraid that it would have a lot of acrylic but you can definitely see the wood grain all the way through except for those 2 green fill-ins on the back. It's so strange that it feels so solid but looks like wood! I have a wood box mech mod that I got years ago. It dents easily and just looks like unfinished wood, which it is! I totally love the look of this mod. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am blown away by all of the different settings this mod has. I spent some time messing around in the menu system and actually locked myself out of my mod, lol! There's a setting for "vaping frequency" that I don't get but I apparently set the number of puffs I could take before the mod quits letting me vape. ? Not sure why that's necessary, but it can be set from 0 to 9999 puffs. I must have set the mod for a few puffs because all of a sudden I was locked out! I read in the manual, though, that if you set it at 0 that means there is no lockout, so that's where it is now, lol.

The TC sub menu is even more comprehensive. You can cycle through the different wire types in the sub menu or by pressing the fire button 3 times. The default setting is nickle TC mode and you do have to press the fire button 3 times to get to the next setting and cycle through. It has Ni, Ti, SS, TCR and CUV. I have used the SS setting for the coil I am using but I am not comfortable enough with setting the coil's resistance manually to attempt that. I just trust what it's reading on my mod. There is no pulsing and the coil heats up quickly and evenly in TC.

I really am digging this little mod. I do go through a few batteries in a day (2 or 3) so I have to keep my singles charged and at the ready, but it's possible that tweaking some of the settings will help extend battery life, like adjusting screen brightness and settling on vaping conditions. Someday I will stop playing with it and find out. :D

Reactions: Don29palms

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hi Sheri- glad you are loving the Arthur! Getting locked out of the mod can be frustrating, but glad you figured it out! I was on another forum where people were commenting on mindlessly vaping and how to stop that, well the vaping frequency mode would take care of that! While I myself don't see a problem with how much one should vape, others seemed to be concerned. This would be perfect for them.
I just got some SS wire myself to try temp control but have been to busy to install in my OBS Engine, some day!
Yea that sounds about right, going thru 2-3 batteries per day, same thing with all my single battery mods!
My dual battery mods like the Minikin V1.5 and the Yosta Livepor 160w last pretty much all day 8-12 hours depending on watts and how much I am vaping that day, with those it is refilling the tank 2-3 times a day!
You gotta be loving how beautiful the mod is too, I just love Stabwoods! I would love to get the asMODus Minikin 2 Kodama but $350.00 is out of my price range right now! Those are the touch screen, dual battery! Maybe I have to save up till next XMas!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hi Sheri- glad you are loving the Arthur! Getting locked out of the mod can be frustrating, but glad you figured it out! I was on another forum where people were commenting on mindlessly vaping and how to stop that, well the vaping frequency mode would take care of that! While I myself don't see a problem with how much one should vape, others seemed to be concerned. This would be perfect for them.
I just got some SS wire myself to try temp control but have been to busy to install in my OBS Engine, some day!
Yea that sounds about right, going thru 2-3 batteries per day, same thing with all my single battery mods!
My dual battery mods like the Minikin V1.5 and the Yosta Livepor 160w last pretty much all day 8-12 hours depending on watts and how much I am vaping that day, with those it is refilling the tank 2-3 times a day!
You gotta be loving how beautiful the mod is too, I just love Stabwoods! I would love to get the asMODus Minikin 2 Kodama but $350.00 is out of my price range right now! Those are the touch screen, dual battery! Maybe I have to save up till next XMas!
Okay, that makes sense. I guess I never thought about regulating my own vaping habits, LOL!! :D It's nice to have so many features on a mod. I always feel like I am missing out when I don't utilize them all, which is ridiculous, of course. I know what I like and as long as I get a great vape doing what I do I'm a happy camper. I know I have options, and that's a comforting feeling considering the volatile state of vaping these days. I bet you're dying to try out that wire in the OBS! It's hard to have a project and no time to do it. :)

Yep, aside from the obvious battery-swapping issues of a single-battery device, I am very happy with this mod. I show it to everyone, whether they want to see it or not, lol! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Still loving my Arthur! It deserved a little dressing up, so I ordered one of the matching stab wood drip tips from Heaven Gifts and I'm rocking the Baby Beast filled with my DIY peanut butter banana juice at the moment. I love how the wood grain is coming through from my hand oils. It just gets prettier all the time! :)

arctic dolphin arthur.PNG

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Still loving my Arthur! It deserved a little dressing up, so I ordered one of the matching stab wood drip tips from Heaven Gifts and I'm rocking the Baby Beast filled with my DIY peanut butter banana juice at the moment. I love how the wood grain is coming through from my hand oils. It just gets prettier all the time! :)

View attachment 643057

Hi- glad that you are loving the Arthur! Nice matching drip tip and the Baby Beast is a nice match too! You were really lucky on the random color- just beautiful! My luck would have been more plastic than wood in some crazy weird red and yellow and green mix- haha!
I have 2 S-Body Legends that were random colors and while they are OK- I just wished that they were a little more colorful like many of the pics I saw! I know I can be picky! But when you are spending that much it would be better if I could choose my own! They only had 10 total in stock, too hard to take 10 photos? I liked these because of the Evolve board and that they take either an 18650 or 26650 battery!
These are a resin!
That is why I use asMODus for my Stabwood mod! If I save enough I will buy my next dual battery stab from them too or a site that shows the choices!
20161129_130518_zps7kdb27hp.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hi- glad that you are loving the Arthur! Nice matching drip tip and the Baby Beast is a nice match too! You were really lucky on the random color- just beautiful! My luck would have been more plastic than wood in some crazy weird red and yellow and green mix- haha!
I have 2 S-Body Legends that were random colors and while they are OK- I just wished that they were a little more colorful like many of the pics I saw! I know I can be picky! But when you are spending that much it would be better if I could choose my own! They only had 10 total in stock, too hard to take 10 photos? I liked these because of the Evolve board and that they take either an 18650 or 26650 battery!
These are a resin!
That is why I use asMODus for my Stabwood mod! If I save enough I will buy my next dual battery stab from them too or a site that shows the choices!
View attachment 643093

Ooooh, those are both gorgeous!! I love the colors but I totally agree with you. You should be able to choose your colors when you are shelling out that much $$$!! I just love the resin and stab wood mods that are coming out now. So much more exciting than paint. :D

I wish some more people would post pics of their Arthur mods here. I would love to see more of them in the wild!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Yes, you would think that more people took advantage of that great sale and getting a stabwood mod! Surprised that no one if anyone else has one! I have seen some of the reviewers with theirs on You Tube!
I like you was sick of all the same mods out there! Metal painted square boxes, I have enough of those! I am not really a pink girl and I bought the S-Bodys as something different- just wished there was some more colors mixed in like blues and blacks! The Stabwoods were just coming out and I sure could not afford one of those!
I also bought the ALeader Funky Box 60w again random colors but I like mine! Now ALeader has the Orbit and I don't know who sells those yet! The acrylic on those are beautiful and pearlescent like the Funky Box, I wish my SBodys had that type of acrylic!

20161109_153701_zpsyvn8scrc.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yes, you would think that more people took advantage of that great sale and getting a stabwood mod! Surprised that no one if anyone else has one! I have seen some of the reviewers with theirs on You Tube!
I like you was sick of all the same mods out there! Metal painted square boxes, I have enough of those! I am not really a pink girl and I bought the S-Bodys as something different- just wished there was some more colors mixed in like blues and blacks! The Stabwoods were just coming out and I sure could not afford one of those!
I also bought the ALeader Funky Box 60w again random colors but I like mine! Now ALeader has the Orbit and I don't know who sells those yet! The acrylic on those are beautiful and pearlescent like the Funky Box, I wish my SBodys had that type of acrylic!

View attachment 643099
LOVE!! The colors on that one are just gorgeous!! I really like a pretty pink mod and I still want the Sbody Elfin, but some of the pictures show it as a really pale pink and some are more bubblegum, which is what I love (like the Cloupor Mini+). I will probably end up with one at some point anyway. I am definitely a pink mod lover. :D I love the different resins, though. They are just way more exciting to me than a painted mod that is definitely going to chip and wear, and the fact that they contain different colors is just irresistible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread