Arctic Wolf by Vaporgod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
I bought a 50ml of this and it just about laid me right on my backside when I went and took a vape. I have tried adding it as a flavoring but still have not found the right amount to add so that it doesn't overpower the other juice.

One thing is for sure don't get any of the Wolf on your skin it sure lingers for a very long time even after multiple washing.

I also learned I will never let it come out of my nostrils ever ever again. This juice almost laid me right on the ground when I took a nice big vape and had it come out of my nostrils.

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
So I just reviewed this again after letting it sit for about a month.

First attempt of 25ml of it was on a 1.5ohm dual coil cartomizer on a 3.7v e-Power and it was way to intense.

I just gave it another whirl on a 2.0ohm clearomizer and let me tell you the flavor and hit mellowed out ALOT. It now actually is something I could vape and more along the lines of Marlboro Smooths, Kools, or Newports.

I just tested the 1.5ohm dual coils again and I still can't handle the flavor it just about knocks me out.

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
I have never used it, so is it "MINTY" in flavor or just feel? if its minty in flavor with a menthol kick I can see trying some in a few mixes I have around.

The name pretty much explains what this juice is like. This is a very powerful menthol, peppermint, and mint juice the OP is right there is possibly no way to make a more intense juice. This juice will live for 100+ years in a cartomizer I believe and even if you boiled it probably wouldn't come out.

It almost felt like ice when I vaped it on 1.5ohm dual coils my sinus was instantly clear and your mouth feels just like you just brushed your teeth or ate some strong flavored mint gum. It stuck in my mouth after just 1 vape for well over 10 minutes easily.

As posted previous post the 2.0 ohm made it more like a menthol analog and I can see myself actually using the rest of it now.

LoneWolf

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
I use this in my 6v device with a 3ohm carto.. it is my all day vape.. I am down to 8mg of nic (where I was at 36) a while ago, and you still get that great throat hit despite the low nic levels. All my buddies and co-workers order it.. and love it. got to give it a try.. if you enjoy an intense refreshing vape.. there is no better menthol out there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread