Great Juice "Arctic Wolf"

Status
Not open for further replies.

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
If anyone likes mint and menthol I encourage them to visit Vaporgod.com I use their "Artic Wolf" proprietary juice to flavor a variety of fruit juices with a really nice kick. Usually use about 1 drop per ml for a nice mild flavor. Vaped on it's own AW will grow hair on your chest and wake you up. It's VERY STRONG.

Additionally Vaporgod has a coupon code "20ECF" that gets you 20% off their juice which is already cheap at 16$ for 50 ml.

I have no affiliation with them. Just like their product.

J

wangerin

Jan 21, 2012
Chicago, IL
My favorite menthol/mint juice. I initially bought 10ml then another 50ml and threw in a couple menthol crystals... Not that it needed it, but I love the nostril flares with my excessive menthol fix :)

Ive ordered a ton of different flavors at 20vg and all have been tasty. Flavors strong and I can cut it down a small amount with vg and not notice much of a difference. They also have inexpensive 5ml sample packs which is perfect for my g/f to try out every sweet / bakery flavor they offer.

But if your into menthol at strong amounts I would recommend getting the crystals and a base that you like (vg/pg) and DIY'ing. Ive had good results, but need to find a good mint base / flavoring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread