ArcticFox & Swag 1st Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiluid

May 9, 2017
Bulgaria
Hello!
I use ArcticFox on Pico 25 without problems.
Now I've got Swag 1st gen.
I found how to install AF from www.nfeteam.org forum.
I followed the steps explained there but the software (DfuSe Demo) doesn't recognize the Swag.
(The Swag's hardware version is 1.03; TPCBATG-2; 01.24.2018)
Do I need to download additional drivers or something else?
I hope someone has solved this issue and would help
Stay fresh and vape on

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Hello!
I use ArcticFox on Pico 25 without problems.
Now I've got Swag 1st gen.
I found how to install AF from www.nfeteam.org forum.
I followed the steps explained there but the software (DfuSe Demo) doesn't recognize the Swag.
(The Swag's hardware version is 1.03; TPCBATG-2; 01.24.2018)
Do I need to download additional drivers or something else?
I hope someone has solved this issue and would help
Stay fresh and vape on
Arctic fox won't recognize a Swag as it's a vaporesso product. It only works with products from the Joyetech group of companies. Here's a link to the list of devices you can install it on - NFE Products Manual

Vaporesso has a page that shows all the models they have downloads for here - Vaporesso Downloads, User Manuals and Firmware » Vaporesso
They do show all the swag models and have firmware updates if that helps. Good luck!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    @tiluid

Looks like you may be in luck. I was looking around the NFE forum and found a thread about installing AC on the Swag 1st gen. I didn't read the whole thread yet but the nuts and bolts start at post #5. Apparently you have to first install some drivers with some other software before you can install AF. But read the whole thread before you try anything. Unofficial - Vaporesso Swag & Armour Pro, Hotcig RSQ

• Informative
    Reactions: Seiggy

tiluid

May 9, 2017
    Bulgaria
    @tiluid

Looks like you may be in luck. I was looking around the NFE forum and found a thread about installing AC on the Swag 1st gen. I didn't read the whole thread yet but the nuts and bolts start at post #5. Apparently you have to first install some drivers with some other software before you can install AF. But read the whole thread before you try anything. Unofficial - Vaporesso Swag & Armour Pro, Hotcig RSQ

I found this thread at AF forum and was going through the steps but the drivers from the custom software don't install properly so the Swag is not recognized. I tried a lot of things on different PCs but without success.
    Nevermind - I gave up and returned the Swag to the vape shop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread