Status
Not open for further replies.

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
:confused: Are all 510's the same? Size and connection

I have an Electron 510 from ElectronicStix....my very first e-cig. So, is it different from other 510's? Are all 510 connections the same? I've heard of Joye and I've seen other 510's that look like cigarettes( white battery, I guess). Mine is stainless steel and relatively the size of a cigarette. Are all 510's the same size? Except LR which are longer or bigger around, or both, I guess and last longer.
Right now, I charge the batteries using a wall plug and a usb adapter cuz that's what came in my kit.

I need to get some supplies to help me charge on the go. I also want to get a pass thru to use on the computer. I need help to determine if connections will fit with what I have. How will I know? Is this a dumb question?
:confused:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I agree, but you're talking about the VGO, which is the only model I know of with reversed polarity. The OP bought a Joye clone, which should be compatible.

Are First Vapor's 510 batteries reversed polarity also? WOW! That's really weird...

I think I'm detecting a trend here. First they all steal the Janty design, and then mess up with it to make it incompatible with Janty products. Leo, GoGo, reversed polarity. Anything to sell more chargers and batteries.

Plain nasty, if you ask me.

Sorry, Desertlover, but to be on the safe side, ask your vendor.

Last edited:

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Yea first vapor isn't the only one .... I spent a good bit of time last week looking for a white automatic 510 going to different sites and such...the thing to look out for is some of them actually say not compatible with joy 510 PCC. One site actually sold both the joye and the non joye and mentioned the one isn't compatible with the charger for the other....

probably not a HUGE issue but it is something to be aware of...now of course cartomizers/atomizers are compatible between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread