"Are extra shots a necessity?" AND "Any quick and reliable West Coast vendors?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
I'm in Florida and I just ordered from Velvet Cloud Vapor in San Francisco and got the order quicker than a few East Coast vendors I've used. I ordered on 10/28 and got the shipment today via USPS. They're organic and all-natural so I wanted to give them a try.

I ordered Campfire, Night Shift, Merlew's Magic, and Vanilla Custard. Haven't tried them yet as they seem to need steeping but the smell is nice on all of them. Certainly not the cheapest vendor with a 15ml going for $9.50 ($7.92 w/discount) and $18.00 for a 30ml (14.40 with discount).

Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket is my go-to Vanilla Custard but I wanted to try something different for comparison.

Also, I highly recommend alien Vision. Boba's Bounty is my all-time favorite and my ADV on most occasions...and you can't go wrong with Gorilla juice either. Shipping was really fast and I'm about to order again to try some other flavors. No, the website isn't the slickest but you will be thrilled when you get the juice.

RPGZealot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
CA, by way of NJ
I'm not sure where you are in California, but we probably have the most B&M stores in the country. Perhaps you could find one close to you and go in and physically try some of the juices they offer. Actually, that's why I love B&Ms :)

Ventura County... we have a few, and I've tried two so far. It was definitely a fun experience, but, in the end, I felt they too were lacking. There was a distinct lack of options. Of course, maybe it's just the ones I've tried.

RPGZealot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
CA, by way of NJ
I feel like juices are meant to taste good at a specific ratio. Flavor shots kinda throw that out of wack I'm not sure that more flavor necessarily equals better tasting juice.

Well, I just reordered a larger size Peanut Butter with 3 shots from MBV just to see. So... we'll, uh... see. I really, really liked the PB from them (even though it was kinda weak) @ 18mg and the house 80/20. Having just tried 50/50 (and loving it) in a different vendor and flavor, I went with the 50/50 mix this time and at 24mg, because I can possibly see a good PB mix being my ticket to dropping the smokes once and for all.

RPGZealot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
CA, by way of NJ
I'm in Florida and I just ordered from Velvet Cloud Vapor in San Francisco...

I like the look and heft of their sampler. They're definitely on my to-do list.

Also, I highly recommend Alien Vision.

The lack of customer reviews troubles me enough to keep away. I'm hoping that, at some point, I can get ahold of one of their products through a trade or something before I actually commit.

bambloo!™;11149235 said:
I suggest moon mountain vapor...

Their sampler, too, is quite impressive. Also on my to-do list. Thanks! :D

RPGZealot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
CA, by way of NJ
Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand is really good. I just received mine earlier this week and am hitting up a 1.5ml in a Mini-Protank 2 today at work. I hear their Creme Brulee is really good too. But they don't ship fast. They ship in a reasonable amount of time, but not like MBV fast because they don't just add flavoring, the do the ingredient extraction, etc. too.

Added to my list. Thanks!

RPGZealot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
CA, by way of NJ
Also, it's worth noting that I finally made it through my sampler pack from Alice in Vapeland*. Though I really didn't like 3 of the 5(+1 bonus!) that much, the three I did like were amazing.

Phenomenal, really.

I will definitely be getting more of certain flavors in a much greater quantity.

*Albuquerque is kinda West Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread