Azure Vaping Disappointment, Any West Coast Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
Update: Emailed them this morning and just heard back from customer support, they said they were delayed waiting for a shipment. Hope I get my order soon, glad their customer support is responding to emails again.

Bit of a rant first I'm afraid. I was a huge fan of Azure vaping back when they were Blue Mist, at one point I ordered samples of most of the flavors and found Pina Colada to be my favorite, I would order four 120ml bottles at a time and be set for months. Pricing was great and the shipping times were fantastic. They're based on in York, Pennsylvania and I'm on the west coast but I still never waiting more than a week for an order. A little over a year ago I noticed that shipping times had increased, a few packages never even made it to my door, and emails to their customer service went unanswered. I looked around for a local alternative but I never found one that could compare. Five days ago I put in another order with them hoping that they had improved but so far my order is still "Processing". Really? Five days to process an order of something you claim to have in-stock? I'll give them another five before I dispute the charge. I should have done my homework, recent mentions of them on any forum are few and far between so I guess they aren't active on forums anymore, or maybe they just don't give a ..... I really hate it, their Pina Colada really is, or was, some of the best juice I ever found and finding a vendor that sells 120ml at a time is hard, my local shops have been bleeding me 10ml at a time.

So I'm hoping somebody here can recommend a reliable west coast e-juice vendor that sells bottles bigger than 30ml, preferably closer to 120, with some decent fruit flavors, nothing too sweet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread