Where Can I Get A......? Are there any 5volt eicgs? 6volt to strong, 3.7 to weak.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I am seeking another 5volt device. I own a Prodigy and honestly love it, but it has more problems then anything. Switch Goes on and Off, the spring on the bottom came off, sent it in for warranty work, but they only fixed the switch ( no idea why they didnt bother with the spring )

anyways, i am looking for another 5volt device. 6 seems to strong and 3.7 seems to week, 5 is just right for me.

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Yeah i seen the GLV and emailed them about what was in stock ( i know sometimes websites are not updated ) but emailed them about 2-3 weeks ago and have not heard back, so i sent them another email.

as for the Xhaler, i dont know much about it but i remember reading something about turning the cap on the bottom? or something along those lines to make the volts higher or lower, but people seem to be having issues with that? i am not sure, maybe someone could clear it up for me?

I really need another 5v device because my Prodigy as i said,

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I chose the Xhaler specifically because it can be configured to run at 3.7V, 5V, 6V, and 7.4V and basically all of the most popular atomizers. It is very competitively priced and Nhaler has lightning fast shipping. I ordered mine last Friday and was vaping at 5V on Monday.

I have both an xhaler and GLV and the Xhaler has not been touched since i got the GLV 5 volt.

The glv button is at the perfect place i can hold the glv between two fingers and press the button with my thumb which makes it very comfortable to use.

If you get one get the one with 510 threads than you can get adapters from altsmokes and use different atomizers and cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread