Electronic Cigarette Liquid review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, my name is Shane and I have joined ECF to conduct reviews, ask questions, and you all know what else... Fooling around and talking about electronic cigarettes. Today I'm going to be doing 3 separate PV e-liquid reviews. Here is the 1st. Hey, my name is shane, let me start off by saying that I did not receive this product for free, I did purchase it with my own money, I will always give my non byes honest opinion on the product, no matter what the surcamstance is, this will stay. So what I'm holding in my hand right now is a bottle of 24 MG Double mint E-Juice from Http://www.TotallyVaporUsa.com, I do know the man who owns it and buy from him when he's at the mall kiosk in my town. So, basically, It's a nice peppermint, not TOO strong, but not too suttle, it's a very nice mix of red and green peppermint Candies. I give powerfulness of the flavor a 10 out of 10 because of the nice mint flavor with a hint of wintergreen. The throat hit is not overwelming but is quite fierce, Again, 10/10 for throat hit cause its very nice. I think any vaper would agree this is Usa made juice at it's finest. Now, it is pricey, 20$ for 20ml but it's a MUST HAVE VAPE for any body who is just young, I, myself, have been smoking marlboro menthol greens since I was 9, but am now 21 as of April 1st and can say that anybody no matter how old you are would enjoy this juice. Vapor production is a 18/10 because with every other juice I order off of the internet seems to be not as much vapor as with this juice on any 5volt, 510 (Unknown Voltage), 6 volt or 3.7 volt device i use. I personally find it as a ....ing amazing sweet spot juice for 4.7V on a VV(variable voltage) Personal Vaporizer. That raps it up for this juice review, hope you guys enjoyed

Best regards to everybody who watches this and they're family, Shane the Classic Rock mania who owns 32 Personal Vaporizes

I know, don't buy your electronic cigarettes there... Just their liquid is good, I get all my electronic cigarettes dirt cheap from a local retailer. And they're expensive because they're a company out of a garage with 2 mall stands. But, hey, if other prices scare you off thats fine, theres another review coming up on the copper. I've had it 3 and a half weeks. I personally only buy liquid there when i want too, they're good suppliers for liquid. PV's on the other hand.... Well their ego is a junker.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Agree with Chrissie... $160 for 1 ego clone with two attys is a rip off. I don't want to sound negative but you should check out some other suppliers. But if your happy and your not smoking analogs, thats great. Welcome to ECF. Look forward to your reviews.

Unbelievable. $160 could get any mod you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread