Are there any flavorings known to be 100% safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBiloi

Apr 1, 2014
United States
I'm sure this topic comes up often and that it's been beaten to death so I apologize ahead of time. Please link me to any threads you may know of that answer this question.

I'm just wondering if there are any particular flavorings, finished e-liquids, or even entire brands whose product is almost certainly 100% safe. Whew, that was kind of long winded but I think you guys get the idea.

While I have you guys, does anyone know if Mt Baker's VG is entirely free of jatropha derived components?

TheBiloi

Apr 1, 2014
United States
Nothing is 100% safe..

If anybody is concerned enough, find a good unflavored & use it to cut flavored juices.. it will cut any potential risks by that much

I also vape straight unflavored sometimes & it's fine.. My goal is to vape unflavored full-time.. I wouldn't be the 1st, either -- plenty of vapers already do

Thanks. Seems reasonable enough. I'm probably going to look into buying an unflavored base just to have on hand. If nothing else, it'll at least help with the disappointment of all the juices I get in the mail that end up being nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread