are there any "Hot" or "Spicy" juices available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
My job (RR conductor) involves day or night long rides on a train. Staying awake is a never ending challenge. Often I will snack on spicy stuff just to help me stay awake. Of course I pay the price for that the next day. I was wondering if there is something I could vape to achieve the same effect (has a bite to it)?

I really enjoy Tiki Juice from halo....or Capt. Jack.
go read the descriptions on their site......but i diy my eliquids now...so haven't had it in about a year.
but was really good ...

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
as a joke I made a juice called Wasabenero wasabi and habenero mix... unvapable, set your lungs on fire and makes your eyes bleed ;)

Can you make me some with this?

1812-2.jpg

You know, for kicks :p

I'll have to agree cinnamon is pretty good though. Just one thing - aside from tank cracking. If you let it sit in your RDA/Tank it seems to become somewhat impossible to get it out. I tried PGA and that didn't even work. If you plan to get some I would dedicate a topper to it. The extract is freakin' oily man!

There are also some tobaccos that are quite spicy in a very different kind of way. Dragon's Fire comes to mind. Damn that stuff hits hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread