• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are you a Lonely Vaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCXD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
SG
So far nothing weird happen when my friends see's my PV for the first time. It's the normal questions you guys get too, "what the hell is that?", "Is that what i think it is?", and the non stop won't stop question...."does it work?". hahaha...its been a fun week vaping and not analog-ing. Made like 5 skeptics into a believer. got one to purchase, 4 more purchasing soon. Many Thanks to the wonderful people here at ECF-Sg Vaper. Personal thank you's to Zeroi and Valour. :)

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
I am pretty much the only vapor in my office, I am trying to get a friend started, she really needs to get off analogs, so I have ordered a kit for her and am trying to teach her how to use it, other than her and my sister-in-law, and the guy at the mall kiosk I don't see anyone else vaping in public. I vape when I feel like it but my boss asked my not to in the office, you see we are a health care organizaton and any smoking is frowned upon, so I just go out with the smokers and vape while they smoke, besides these are my buddies and I like to gossip with them. They don't seem to mind, they sometimes just kinda smirk when the see me pull out my big batts, but other than that they just act like I am smoking along with them. Sure will like it when I see more people vaping in public, it's kind of a bond among vapors!

sylvester

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Singapore
we won't be lonely in future. i have a premonition. One day, vapers from this community may coincidentally bump into each other.

picture this scenario,
guy A : 'ooooooo, that dude is vaping too.'
*guy A goes up to that guy*
guy A : 'hey man, by any chance are you from the SG vaper community in ECF forum?'
guy B : 'yeap, my account nick is XXXXXXX'
guy A : 'OH! So you're that dude! hahahaha! my account nick is XXXXXX'
guy B : 'wow! so that's you! hahahaha!'

:D

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
There are two of us at work who have completely given up analogs. Two more workers have cut down on analogs using vaping supplies I sold to them. Also there is at least one more that is very interested. Some people convert easily.
I would really like to meet some members of this forum. It is always nice to put a face to a name.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
If anyone see my face, don't do that.
Well I vape Mostly in the city.
we won't be lonely in future. i have a premonition. One day, vapers from this community may coincidentally bump into each other.

picture this scenario,
guy A : 'ooooooo, that dude is vaping too.'
*guy A goes up to that guy*
guy A : 'hey man, by any chance are you from the SG vaper community in ECF forum?'
guy B : 'yeap, my account nick is XXXXXXX'
guy A : 'OH! So you're that dude! hahahaha! my account nick is XXXXXX'
guy B : 'wow! so that's you! hahahaha!'

:D

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
I will never be lonely, I have my ever faithful companion MR. Provari. All of my smoker friends are now waiting for theirs to come in. Here is a pic of my Love and life long partner:

ProvariandMap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread