Are you coming up on either 2 or 3 years at ECF? POST HERE:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
CONGRATS to you too!

thanks! i shall hold off with my congratz to you until september :D but a year and a half is not too shabby! :thumbs:

Congrats Jammin!

and coming up on 3 years rfun6 - WooHoo!

june is not all that far away - definitely a major milestone! ;)

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
thanks! i shall hold off with my congratz to you until september :D but a year and a half is not too shabby! :thumbs:

Actually it's been longer than a year and a half, I just joined here in September 2010 but started before that. But for simplicity and because I can't remember the ACTUAL date I just use the join date here. LOL

All this is really telling me though is TIME FLIES way too fast. GULP.:blink:

Vape Ape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
AZ
Wow, I will be two years in November. I have been away foe a while with the birth of our new daughter, Alice! I dint even realize I was a vet until Classwife informed me.
Leaving the forum and our local meetings for a few months, it is good to be back.
Alice was born in December, my wife quit smoking stinkies as soon as she found out she was pregnant. That is when I switched to full time vaping(instead of dabbling).
Anyways, last month she was really craving a smoke and was afraid she would breakdown, so I gave her an old box mod I made. So she is new to the forum...if you see Kat Vapeton around, say hi.
Thanks to everyone for the tons of info and support now that I am heading towards year two!!!!
It means the world to me

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I will be hitting 2 years in about a month and a half. I am doing well with the e-cigs. There for a bit I was falling back to my pipe, but this past January I had a 3 week stay in the hospital and a warning to never smoke again that made me realize it was time to sell all my pipes and tobacco. I had an attack of severe acute pancreatitis that almost killed me (at least the doctors told my wife that my odds were not good). Anyway, I am back to 95% of my former self and I have not even though about tobacco since January 2 when I was rushed to the hospital.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
March 5th Yay!

Congrats, Aaron!

sparklers2.gif

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I will be hitting 2 years in about a month and a half. I am doing well with the e-cigs. There for a bit I was falling back to my pipe, but this past January I had a 3 week stay in the hospital and a warning to never smoke again that made me realize it was time to sell all my pipes and tobacco. I had an attack of severe acute pancreatitis that almost killed me (at least the doctors told my wife that my odds were not good). Anyway, I am back to 95% of my former self and I have not even though about tobacco since January 2 when I was rushed to the hospital.

Oh, Steve! I'm so sorry! But at least that terrible experience provided the push you needed to finally quit. Congratulations on your full recovery and the two-year anniversary! :toast:

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
March 5th Yay!

that's today! Happy vape-iversary!!

AnimatedFireworks2.gif

Wow, I will be two years in November. I have been away foe a while with the birth of our new daughter, Alice! I dint even realize I was a vet until Classwife informed me.
Leaving the forum and our local meetings for a few months, it is good to be back.
Alice was born in December, my wife quit smoking stinkies as soon as she found out she was pregnant. That is when I switched to full time vaping(instead of dabbling).
Anyways, last month she was really craving a smoke and was afraid she would breakdown, so I gave her an old box mod I made. So she is new to the forum...if you see Kat Vapeton around, say hi.
Thanks to everyone for the tons of info and support now that I am heading towards year two!!!!
It means the world to me

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Yay that both you and your wife are vaping now! :toast:

Wow Steve - glad you're back, and that you made it through and are better now!

catwoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
saxapahaw, NC
2 years on july 22. And (not to brag or anything :toast:) have not picked up a cigarette since. And after 35 + years. But my echo is pretty much fused to my hand. I am such an addict. Any way, congrats to all of us who have manage to put down those cancer sticks, and best wishes to those who are chipping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread