Armour Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Before contacting the vendor or manufacturer I wanted to describe the issue I'm having and mention that others have reported problems, as well. Some a bit different than mine some the same.

Right out of the box, the Armour Pro does not register. Zip, blank screen. Fresh batteries, inserted correctly.....nothing! A member here suggested I plug it into my computer to see if anything registers. What would be my next step if it does and what would be my next step if it doesn't? - Thank you

Reactions: stols001

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Sorry for your trouble. what battery are you using? Kindly make sure to put the battery in right direction. And also we will still suggest you send a video to show the problem to our customer service so they can help you about that. The email address is support@vaporesso.com
Thank you, Chelsea. I have a new one on the way. Ms Delia Wu handled my case and was very helpful and cordial. She supplied me with the tracking number for my new order, as well.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Sorry for your trouble. what battery are you using? Kindly make sure to put the battery in right direction. And also we will still suggest you send a video to show the problem to our customer service so they can help you about that. The email address is support@vaporesso.com
Hello Chelsea:) Would you have any information on the China EMS Facility? I am waiting for a replacement of my DOA Armour Pro and the tracking shows that it has been sitting in the China EMS Facility since December 23, 2018. Any reason why it hasn't been loaded onto a US bound plane? Thank you

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hello Chelsea:) Would you have any information on the China EMS Facility? I am waiting for a replacement of my DOA Armour Pro and the tracking shows that it has been sitting in the China EMS Facility since December 23, 2018. Any reason why it hasn't been loaded onto a US bound plane? Thank you
Could you DM us your tracking number so we can check?

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Could you DM us your tracking number so we can check?
Just checked and it shows that it's arrived in the New York facility. So I guess it's getting here slowly but surely:). Thanks for your help and I'll get back to you if there's any other issues.

Isn't Chinese New Year in February?

EricMorr

Jul 2, 2018
Pitman, NJ
I bought one awhile back. The battery door was horrible and wouldn't hold the batteries (18650 & 20700) in properly. Kept rebooting. The 21700 I had worked "OK" in it most of the time. I contacted vaporesso. After emailing back and forth (with pictures and videos) they decided to give me a 10% discount on my next order...through there online store. Cause it worked with the 21700 battery. So I threw it in the trash and won't buy another Vaporesso product :)

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I bought one awhile back. The battery door was horrible and wouldn't hold the batteries (18650 & 20700) in properly. Kept rebooting. The 21700 I had worked "OK" in it most of the time. I contacted Vaporesso. After emailing back and forth (with pictures and videos) they decided to give me a 10% discount on my next order...through there online store. Cause it worked with the 21700 battery. So I threw it in the trash and won't buy another Vaporesso product :)
Oh that s*%ks.....I hope I haven't waited this long for a wonky battery door. A friend of mine who owns a gazillion devices has had luck with Vaporesso and Smoant products. That's why I decided to give this a try. I was looking for a xx700 mod. Thanks for your input.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
@muth

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the long wait. I love it! Very comfortable in the hand. I like that I can run it in VV mode. Some features that people complain about are the dark screen and battery drain. The screen is easily read indoors and the battery drain can be remedied by removing the clock, shortening screen timeout and dimming screen brightness. I would also make sure that you're running it with the latest firmware. There are no issues with my battery door....Not wonky and have never dropped a battery.

Last edited:

00jim2

Apr 7, 2019
TX
Good to hear @muth ! I was fortunate to win the Armor Pro with Cascade baby tank in the vapeing.com St. Patrick's day giveaway. I too have zero complaints with the battery door. The mod is quality product. It has all the features you could ask for. I love the variable curve setup, it is done very well. The paint seems like hand rubbed laquer on a good gutars body. It's small yet still comfortable. I like fire bars but all fire bars seem to allow juice into the mod in the event of a tank leak . It's not a fault of the mod, it's just part of living with a fire bar. That being said, Vaporesso paired the Armor Pro with a tank that doesn't leak. I can't say enough about the Cascade baby tank! This tank rocks . I like everything about it. Perfect...enough said. I do; however, use a different MTL tank on the Armor Pro. I use the Cascade baby tank on my Smoant Cylon. Those pairings make more sense to me. As for the screen brightness it's great indoors. Outdoors I can't see it good enough to make adjustments but I can see good enough to tell if I've turned it on or off. I'm still using an older 18650 that I had around. I will be ordering a new 21700 for it. I am looking forward to that. I'm also looking forward to playing with the temperature control. The reviews have already said it works well. If you want a quality, feature rich, pocketable 21700 compatible mod, you should seriously consider the Armor Pro. If you have small hands this mod was made for you. I give it 5 stars all day.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread