Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
AGGGHHHHHHH! I'M BROKE!

pooh

Hey Buddy,

Don't fret too much. I really want to get the word out regarding our WTA.

In the future we are planning to have a special sale day at least once a week.

Our future sales might include our top shelf eliquids with or without wta, as well as hardware and our unflavored VS WTA DIY.

I really want to others to try and experience what our WTA is all about.

Quick question to everyone....when you smoked analogs did you use to smoke Generic cigs like GPC or were you a brand name smoker?

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
In the future we are planning to have a special sale day at least once a week. ...
This is worthy of multiple "Likes"

Quick question to everyone....when you smoked analogs did you use to smoke Generic cigs like GPC or were you a brand name smoker?
Hand rolled the last 10 years I smoked cigs. So yes, generic in a sense...

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hey Buddy,

Our future sales might include our top shelf eliquids with or without wta, as well as hardware and our unflavored VS WTA DIY.

Many LIKES (stole from OTD):)
I always smoked name brands. The last 10 years, I smoked a brand that referenced the original folks who lived here (menthol of course), because they were "healthier!" (Ha) tasted cleaner and denser.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA

I just ordered 2 bottles.

I smoked American Spirit non-filtered for years until they started adding the carpet glue (FSC). At that point I made my own using American Spirit and Bugler tobacco.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Hey Buddy,

I was always a brand name smoker. Mostly always Winston Full-Flavored 100s. Somewhere in there a long time ago I went through some short period of thinking I would go "healthier" and smoked Kent III 100s.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If the cost of a Newport pack was only $1.00 would you still be smoking them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck no! With two parents with copd I knew I had to do something different or I'd end up just like them. Money didn't have anything to do with me wanting to quit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread