Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I like both but was wondering if the top might look better with a different background color?

Sorry, that was a placeholder color. The actual background will be a bigger version of the signature background.

Edit: For all intents and purposes, the two Aroma labels are the same- just intended for different situations. A banner type label isn't always the best choice for every situation.

Edit: and here's the proper background.
AromaEjuiceNewLogo_zps10f35ae0.jpg

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
The top one is awesome!
Like with three !!! awesome!
Are you talking about Red Tail or Aroma? Jerry isn't interested in changing Red Tail's logo.
...at least not right away.

Here's what I'm hoping will be "THE" official Aroma signature. We'll see.
TheAromaEjuiceSignature_zps73df452b.gif

I'm still looking for ideas on how to improve the logos. I want to know. If you think they look like crap, I want to know that, too. :D

Reactions: Ladiekali

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Are you talking about Red Tail or Aroma? Jerry isn't interested in changing Red Tail's logo.
...at least not right away.

Here's what I'm hoping will be "THE" official Aroma signature. We'll see.

I'm still looking for ideas on how to improve the logos. I want to know. If you think they look like crap, I want to know that, too. :D

I love the top Red Tail one.
The Aroma one, I'm a little mixed about. I've always been fond of the font that the Aroma logo uses at the top of the home page. I just like that font and would like to keep it. To me it's iconic, it's what I always think of when I think Aroma.
Of the two Aroma samples I prefer the bottom, but I don't know what application it will be used for. A linear might be good for some things and stacked for others.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Okay which of these two do you guys like the best?

TheAromaEjuiceSignature2_zps55b3c80d.gif
Hmmmm, at first I thought that the word "differently" in the 1st one diverted my attention away from the main statement, so I thought I liked the second one better. Then I wondered if the gold writing in the 2nd one was too light and would make people struggle to read it (but this depends upon what size this logo would be). Yet, that could be very engaging too. Now, I just don't know. Hmmmm...(how's that for clarity)? Perhaps I'm not going to be as helpful as I had hoped :-(

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Bottom one. The top one the background writing seems to pop out more and distracts from the logo. But on the bottom one, is there a fade going on with the bottom background line? It seems lighter than the top one.

Okay which of these two do you guys like the best?

TheAromaEjuiceSignature2_zps55b3c80d.gif

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Hmmmm, at first I thought that the word "differently" in the 1st one diverted my attention away from the main statement, so I thought I liked the second one better. Then I wondered if the gold writing in the 2nd one was too light and would make people struggle to read it (but this depends upon what size this logo would be). Yet, that could be very engaging too. Now, I just don't know. Hmmmm...(how's that for clarity)? Perhaps I'm not going to be as helpful as I had hoped :-(

Bottom one. The top one the background writing seems to pop out more and distracts from the logo. But on the bottom one, is there a fade going on with the bottom background line? It seems lighter than the top one.
That was actually very helpful.
TheAromaEjuiceSignature3_zpsbe9f13aa.gif

Okay, some really subtle changes here. I took the bottom signature (above) and darkened the background words slightly. I also changed the verbiage of the top line to more accurately represent Aroma's mission statement. I faded out parts of the words that came close to the Aroma logo and Premium WTA to make that part "pop" more. I also centered the Aroma logo and Premium WTA.

Better?

Edit: I might have been too aggressive with the fade. Be right back.
Edit 2:
TheAromaEjuiceSignature4_zps01bcf91e.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I'm still liking the lighter one - Edit 2. I also liked the verbiage better in the first one, as the "does not satisfy" seems to stand out more and I'm not so keep on seeing that and then the Aroma Ejuice logo.
Good call. I wasn't thinking about that. It could give the wrong impression. Back to the drawing board.
Edit:
TheAromaEjuiceSignature4_zps272d3d38.gif

Last edited:

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
This is some good stuff :) I added one to my sig and set it as a link to Aroma's site. Easier one-click access for anyone who may come across the sig's on the forum. Here's the code you can use for this latest one PLAN has added. Just copy and paste this all into your sig editor:

Code:
[plain][URL="http://www.aromaejuice.com/"][IMG]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/PLANofMAN/TheAromaEjuiceSignature4_zps272d3d38.gif[/IMG][/URL][/plain]

Any works on the Dark Honey Tobacco one? :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
This is some good stuff :) I added one to my sig and set it as a link to Aroma's site. Easier one-click access for anyone who may come across the sig's on the forum. Here's the code you can use for this latest one PLAN has added. Just copy and paste this all into your sig editor:

Code:
[plain][URL="http://www.aromaejuice.com/"][IMG]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/PLANofMAN/TheAromaEjuiceSignature4_zps272d3d38.gif[/IMG][/URL][/plain]

Any works on the Dark Honey Tobacco one? :D
There's one in progress, but I haven't been happy with it so far.
Thanks for putting in the link. I wasn't sure if they were allowed for general member use. After reading the rules a bit more closely, I see that they are allowed. :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
DarkHoneyTobacco_zps0b229b89.gif

sig editor:
Code:
[plain][URL="http://www.aromaejuice.com/"][IMG]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/PLANofMAN/DarkHoneyTobacco_zps0b229b89.gif[/IMG][/URL][/plain]

DarkHoneyTobacco2_zps2739290d.gif

sig editor:
Code:
[plain][URL="http://www.aromaejuice.com/"][IMG]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/PLANofMAN/DarkHoneyTobacco2_zps2739290d.gif[/IMG][/URL][/plain]

Better?
As for your question, the signature has been approved for use by Jerry. After all, why have signature blends, and yet have no signature? In case anyone is wondering, Aroma's Signature Blends are Menthol P-38, Tobacco Road, Beatle Juice, and Sahara. Sorry Homepro, I can't remember if 555 is a sig blend or not. I'll have to check back with Jerry on that.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I personally like the font used for "Signature Blend", but at these sizes it's not very legible. I don't know if you could work it in if it were larger, or if you have a similar font that may be easier on the eyes. I have good eyesight and can tell what it said from inference, but someone a bit older or who's not familiar with Aroma may have a hard time with it.

I'm also partial to having Jerry's signature on the left, and a bit lighter (how it looked in the very first DHT image you posted). It seems to go inline with the "Signature Blend" and with him being the fearless leader of Aroma Ejuice. Having it on the right does offer a certain balance, but may be confused as part of the flavor's name or relating to it.

Lastly, if I had to pick nits, the leaves on the left in the bottom image don't have the same gradient effect as the top one. I don't know if that was intentional, or just a part of the work in progress.

Great work though! I'm liking how they are looking :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread