Arry CE2v2 Clearomizer Tank is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
[FONT="]I have had many requests for the return of the original Clearomizer tank made by Arry and have finally worked it all out with Arry.

These are improved model over the original in 2 ways.

1. The tube will no longer be the polycarbonate material due to on occasion cracking. It will be made of the chemical resistant frosted material used with the V3 and V4 tanks. This is a HUGE improvement! Sorry, this is not threaded.

2. As you may or may not know, Royal Smoker recently changed the threads on the Clearomizers (go figure), the new tank will come with 2 bottom caps, one for the old style diameter and one for the new style diameter. This way, if you happen to have stock of the old style, you're covered and you have the new style cap for future use.

Check it out[URL="http://stormysvaporcellar.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=179"] here[/URL]!
Thanks
Stormy
[/FONT]

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Stormy,
im curious and not sure if your have used a phoenix XL which is a bottom coil type ce2 but if so did it work in this type of tank.

That would great if somehow they would work with these, I would get the tank for that reason alone:)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
That would great if somehow they would work with these, I would get the tank for that reason alone:)

Matrix i put a ce2 in XL size cut out of its stainless tube next to a Phoenix Xl and the Phoenix is 1/8 of inch taller not a big deal and the phoenix filler cap and ce2 filler cap same round size.
What im not sure about is if the phoenix bottom coil assembly would sit to far down in the Arry tank bottom cap, course one could razor cut a part of the original phoenix tube on the coil assembly but then that may not fit through the bottom cap.
In time im sure someone will find out.

Thanks Stormy for your reply. ; )

Last edited:

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
I put a phoenix bottom coil into one of the original Arry CE2 tanks...it was a pretty tight fit. As long as the inner tube of the phoenix fits up into the top cap, it will work. worse case, you may need to shorten the tank tube a little. I have a couple of shortened tubes for my original Arry CE2 tanks, because some of the CE2s I've bought are about 1/8 inch shorter than others. Don't know what's up with that. Glad I bought some spare tubes from Stormy when they were available.:)

Phoenix in a tank.jpg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
MJ so you used the original older type Arry ce2 tank , do you know if the new ones are the same.
Also in picture it looks like you used the original phoenix tube but just a little of the upper part of tube to make tight seal, did you do this for the bottom grommet as well ? I see no tube in the mid section of you picture.

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
MJ so you used the original older type Arry ce2 tank , do you know if the new ones are the same.
Also in picture it looks like you used the original phoenix tube but just a little of the upper part of tube to make tight seal, did you do this for the bottom grommet as well ? I see no tube in the mid section of you picture.

Dieseler, I did not use any of the phoenix tube. Just removed the tube, inserted the phoenix innards into the base of the tank, and used the seal from the phoenix in the top tank cap and inserted a drip tip. It's basically the same as using the CE2 in the Arry tank. I do not have the Arry CE2v2, but since they are designed for the CE2 XL just like the originals, I'm sure they would work.

The base of the phoenix is definitely a slightly larger diameter than the CE2, I really had to whack it a couple times to get it into the tank base.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Mj as posted in the Actv3 Thread , my Arry Act V3 is made for ce2s and they work great, i recently pulled it out and tried the phoneix but the top cap portion was a little loose and gave me problems vaping.
Leaving a portion of the phoenix tube up high into the cap works perfect and i can vape this in any position with no problems just like a normal phoenix as it now retains its vacuum seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread