Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
zoidman, you need to listen to MaryKay. You haven't been on the forum very long and I understand there is a ton of material here to wade through but if you take the time to do a little more research on the manufacturers (and originators by the way) in China you will find that they take safety and quality very seriously.

Don’t get me wrong…

I feel that there are a lot of Very Good companies in China who are producing Quality products under strict Quality Standards. My questions is, How do you know that Your Cartomizers came for one of these Companies?

Can you even tell me what “Brand” of Cartomizer you are using right now?

Seeing a YouTube video of a bunch of Chinese Girls, who are suppose to be filling cartos, wearing Dust masks didn’t really set My mind at ease.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
First of all, I don't use cartomizers. I fill my own cartridges (filler, straw mod and liquid). I get all my equipment from China and it's always been reliable. I want you to think about something. You know how when you go to the dentist and they take xrays? The person that takes the xrays leaves the room and presses the button outside, right? That is because he/she is exposed to xrays many times everyday and is reducing their risk by getting out of the room. It is safe for the patient because they only recieve xrays maybe once a year-no big threat. Now, think about the people working in a factory handling nicotine liquid everyday, all day. They need to reduce their risk too. Not to mention the fact that by wearing a mask and gloves they are providing us with a more sanitary product. I don't understand why you think there is something fishy about that.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I see the point, its kind of like arguing the "what if" factor. What you are thinking is that all the videos in the world couldn't prove that the part / juice you ordered actually came from that factory. I could walk you through my factory then have a sweat shop make 99% of everything I sell, and ship it out. Not all Chinese products are dirty knock offs, they probably hate that reputation more than anyone.

If you take this approach I can only say that EVERYTHING you order online is just as risky. I just spent 30 minutes making sure my cat's flea meds weren't counterfeit. If I had a forum full of people who had shopped with this ebayer I wouldn't have even looked into it.

The very best guarantee in the world is word of mouth from users of the product. If the majority of longtime vapers here recommend something, they obviously have tried it and had no issues. Judging by what I have read so far, they would blow up any site if it was sub standard or gave vaping a bad name. The last thing anyone that belongs to or is joining this family wants is a reason for it to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread