• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ask A Question (game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
That we may all look different, or have different points of view on things, but there is one thing we all have in common, we all have feelings. When my children notice someone "different", (Like in a wheel chair) I tell my kids, they have a brain like you do, they have a heart like you do, and they have feelings like you do. Always respect others, and show you are sorry when you do screw up.

What is your favorite car you have ever owned?

lylystyx

Oct 15, 2010
North GA
1. Beth Orton - Sweetest Decline; If I had a themesong this would be it. There's a line at the end that says, "What are regrets? They're just lessons we haven't learned yet. Like catching snow on your tongue....can't pin this butterfly down." That's me in a nutshell. :)

2. Various Artists - American Pie; A year after my father's death in a motor vehicle accident at Christmas my Mother and I decided we couldn't handle "home" for the holidays so we did something we'd never done and went to London and then Paris for Christmas. We'd had a terrible year coming to terms with his death. On Christmas day we were in Chateau Montmartre walking up the steps to Basicillica (sp?) Sacre' Couer and there was a young Frenchman with a guitar singing American Pie and little by little everyone on the steps started singing along. There was this mesh of all these different accents - Italian and English and American and French - it was just amazing and we were singing along and kind of crying and we got to the top and turned around on this cloudy Christmas day and turned around to look out over Paris and there was the most amazing rainbow and I just new my Dad was with us. :)

3. Collective Soul - The World Below; It was the song that brought my wonderful husband and I together and we've been a couple for 14 amazing years. :)

BTW I'm a newbie and I am so glad to have found you ladies....speaking of amazing you each seem pretty amazing yourselves and I can't wait to get to know you. :)

What's your cherished childhood toy and do you still have it?

Lyly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread