Asking for ADV suggestions. Not candy or anything that gets sickly sweet after an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellerine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Florida
Hey folks!

Nothing against those who love their candy or Lucky Charms cereal vapes - I like them on occasion, too. They're just not an ADV option for me.

Even the fruits I've tried get kind of sickly sweet on the back of my tongue/top of throat after a while.

Been trying out some custards, they seem to be a step in the right direction but still a tad too sweet.

Wondering if any of you fine folks have found an ADP winner you'd be willing to share the name and supplier of?

Maybe I should just go unflavored?

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
As far as flavors, it's hard to say anything is an ADV.

ONLY THING that comes close for me is just simple menthol. Have my own recipie and like it quite enough to enjoy most of the time

4%WL menthol
4%tfa koolada
Mixed in a premade base, so the nic is slightly less. (93%vg 7%distilled water, 3mg nic)

Reactions: Bellerine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
If your finding commercial juices sickly sweet then you might have to consider and/or research making your own juice. Once I began to make my own juice I found out how bad the commercial juices were for sweetness. I can't vape them at all anymore. I vape a simple blend of Hangsen tobaccos and tobacco absolutes without any sweetener, the 60% VG is plenty sweet for me. IMO the excessive sweeteners in commercial juices results directly in you having drymouth and drinking gallons of water.

Reactions: Bellerine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread