Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Saw a product listing on the Asmodus site for an 80w squonker called the Spruzza. No pics as of yet – just a text description. Could be interesting – I’ve been very happy with the Asmodus board in the Minikin Boost, and this carries over the same TC and curve functions, although at an 80w cap.

Don’t know what to think about the “Smart Siphon System.” Could be good; could be a fussy pain in the rump. Not interested in the touch screen, but if everything else is a winner, I could live with that.

Anyone heard anything about this?

as1.JPG
as2.JPG

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Asmodus has been releasing info in dribs and drabs. Photos are up on their website, but are blurred out. The only in-focus photo they've released has been on their FB page (below).

The 4ml capacity could be a big problem, but I am interested to see how their feed mechanism works. I've heard it is a pump system that does not require actually pressing the bottle. Not sure if that's correct, but the "feed button" on the mod does have my interest.

asmod.JPG

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Doesnt do alot for me.... I mean how hard is it too squeeze a squonk bottle? and will use more battery life operating the pump too... just seems pointless to me... like the kanger drip ez....... but yes asmodus do quality stuff so there is that...
Has it been confirmed that it's a battery powered pump? Or is it a hand operated pump on the side of the case, like a soap dispenser?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread