The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold Asmodus Minikin Boost Kodama

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Hitcat44, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hitcat44

Hitcat44 mere Pawn in Game of Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    Selling one Ft. Vape Armory's Stab-Woods big-Guns; an Authentic Asmodus Minikin Boost Kodama. It is the Gunmetal version and was bought directly from Asmodus in late Nov 2019. As you can see by Pics, is as near New-Pristine condition as any Pre-Owned Gear you will ever find. Comes with OEM Box and the OEM Leather (pleather?) Sheath w/magnetic buttons as pictured.
    These are Dual 18650 Battery Mods (no Batts incl.), Capable of VW & TC in multiple materials and go up to 155 Watts. As you can tell by the one Pic of the Screen, was never "stressed" at high Watts as I am more a "Flavor-Chaser" and usually set and fire my Mods/Builds at between 32-40 Watts max.
    For a full Description and Specs, here's a Link to an old Listing from VaporDNA: Asmodus Minikin Boost Box Mod | Vaping Devices – VaporDNA
    These can't be found anymore (not even from Asmodus) and were over $300 when ya could find them. Now to be fully honest, I didn't pay that for this as the last of them were discounted down on Asmodus right after Thanksgiving to $149.99. I snagged the last one they had.
    Awesome Mod. Looks, Build-Quality, Performance and Function are typical high-end Asmodus. But,,, I'm just a big Fan and prefer to pack and fire single 21700 Mods so it very rarely gets any use other than every now & then chairside (as the Pics testify) so time for it to gain a better home with a Vape-Partner who will show it the love and usage it deserves...
    I figure $110 includes USPS Priority Shipping to be quite reasonable and a true reflection of its Fair Market Value all things considered & weighed.

Questions welcomed and check my Feedback to be confident in Gear & Descriptions.

Payment via PayPal and ship to Lower U.S. 48 States only please 20200531_075026.jpg 20200531_075019.jpg 20200531_075005.jpg 20200531_074955.jpg 20200531_074946.jpg 20200531_074929.jpg

Thanks much for looking and as always,,, Vape On & Enjoy :thumb:

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Lookin' GOOD, HC!!! And a deal that's truly a STEAL! The legend of these mods was, well, LEGENDARY (lol!)!!

TOP notch seller, and a truly swoon-worthy mod. SOME lucky buyer... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Incoming PM:thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hitcat44

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    Thanks much DPL :thumb: You humble and honor me beyond my worth yet again.

Daniel, Thanks much as well. received and replied...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hitcat44

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    **** SALE PENDING ****

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hitcat44

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    **** SOLD ****