AsMODus Owners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

stabwood is good

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2020
The Legacy Collection :

DSCF8596.JPG

I got this in the latter part of 2020 - Asmodus Pumper 18 with a Bunker on top. I gave it several applications of mineral oil and Howard's. The colors got darker and richer and black stripes emerged. She's a beauty.

stabwood is good

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2020

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Do you think they put some sort of clear coat on here? It’s got a shine beyond mineral oil and Howard’s. I was thinking of putting a clear coat on some of my Pumpers and Lunas.

The guys at Stabwoodmods only give any unfinished mods an oil, a hand polish and wax. And then give a light buffing. That includes a lot of Asmodus stabwood mods. Lunas:lol: Pumpers:thumb: and others!
    Putting a clear coat on your Pumper and Luna would be no problems at all. If you do just make sure that you use a light lacquer that's alcohol free, you might need to search yourself there!
    An excellent alternative option is to use Micro Mesh sanding pads. The finish using those comes up like a mirror finish. A lot of sanding though:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Yup, I'm working on a Luna and a stab knife right now. At the rate I buff, it'll take weeks. No matter. I'm in no rush. And when I'm done, I'll pick up the next (I have several more that need polishing up).

If it's easier for you a motorised buffing wheel can be used, you can get the different grades of micro mesh sanding discs for it. Just Never go over 1200 rpm on it. You'll make your stabwood cry if you do:oops::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread