Aspire Atlantis on an iStick 30? Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyNY

Apr 18, 2015
I've been hearing YES & NO from a lot of people. Also, how do I know if I purchased an original tank made of brass & stainless steel or a newer tank made of 100% stainless steel?
Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 33

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
I've been hearing YES & NO from a lot of people. Also, how do I know if I purchased an original tank made of brass & stainless steel or a newer tank made of 100% stainless steel?
Thank you
That looks like an iStick 50w not 30w?

PressPlayVape

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
CA
I've been using an Atlantis on my Cloupor Mini(30w) for months as my pocket carry device every day and had no issues at all. 30w is plenty of power for a .5 coil. From what I understand on the coated brass issue those were only the first couple thousand made and were expected to be out of circulation around the end of last year so if you bought one this year you should have the SS.

Reactions: MikeyNY

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
when i was using the .5 coil I found my sweet spot on the atlantis to be around 35 watts but it all depends on how you like your vape. I'm using the .25 coils now and im on my istick 50w and im finding 50w to not be enough, wishing i could vape at 60-70w.....Also finding its killing my battery life...

So could you vape Atlantis on 30w? Yes with the .5 coils.... But you will most likely be vaping it at 30w and draining battery very quick.

I would recommend the istick 50w...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread