CoolFire Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The coils are made from kanthal wire, so you would need to use wattage or power mode on the Coolfire. These are high wattage coils, so 120 - 160 watts is suggested.

• (2) Aspire Cleito 120 Kanthal Clapton 0.16ohm Atomizer Heads Included for Variable Wattage

Description:
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

Aspire Cleito 120 "Maxi-Watt" Sub-Ohm Tank

The Aspire Cleito 120 is so ground-breaking it deserves a new class of its own: the “Maxi-Watt” Tank. While the Cleito 120 resembles the original Cleito, there are several differences such as a taller chimney, wider drip tip, and larger airflow holes. The Aspire Cleito 120 is the next level of high-power vaping. Ramp up to 120 watts and enjoy smooth airflow, intense flavor and gigantic vapor production. Cleito 120’s revolutionary new design enables it produce a controlled airflow and ultra-efficient wicking with thick VG E-Liquid. The Cleito 120 features an innovative new airflow system. Unlike other sub-ohm tanks, the vapor production on the Cleito 120 is instant. Inhale for 2 seconds and exhale; there will be huge clouds in the air instantly. Enlarged wicking holes means the tank breathes without a hitch when chain vaping. The Cleito 120 is ideal for cloud chasers and vapers who enjoy heavy yet smooth hits.

While Cleito 120 is rated at 120 watts, it can easily handle 160 watts and higher. Adjust wattage according to your particular E-Liquid’s characteristics and your own vaping preferences. The Cleito 120 is for advanced Maxi-Watt vapers who like to vape over 100 watts. Sub-Ohm vapers who like to vape at around 40-50 watts should choose the Aspire Cleito. The Cleito 120 has a relatively low-profile design for being a Maxi-Watt tank (rated over 120 watts). With a more than wide enough 25mm diameter deck and wide bore Delrin drip-tip, the Cleito 120 is optimized for high-powered vaping.

Please note, the Cleito 120 is NOT compatible with the original Cleito atomizer heads.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi there.
I am currently using the CoolFire Ultra and I've just gotten an Aspire Cleito 120 Maxi Watt Tank but I don't know what setting to have it on with my Cool Fire. Is it Stainless Steel, Ni, Same? I'm so lost. Any advice would be amazing. Thank you
Welcome and glad you joined.
In the variable wattage mode, I find that the wattage that works for me is usually a few watts over the lowest watt setting (where i can barely see the vape cloud on the exhale). Lower watt settings lessen the chance of burning the liquid/wick and generates my perceived best flavor.
After I get my Atty (coil and chamber heat up) going for awhile, I will often times turn the power down or up a few tenths of a watt or so to see if I can taste more flavor. I'm often surprised at how much better tasting the vape can be by adjusting the vape temp/wattage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread