Aspire BDC ET-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos201381

Jun 27, 2013
Ireland
Let me start by saying i wasnt sure when i ordered this. Bought this from a local vendor in Ireland call E-smoke Now i am speechless this beats all top market sellers protanks, Evod etc with hands behind its back... The flavour is amazing and constant vapour is clouds vaping 2 weeks and not a dip in flavour... Absolutely no gurgling no leaks no burnt or dry hits this is a super tank im amazed i think alot of my clearos tanks etc will be made redundant :) one very very very happy vaper i highly recommend this tank to anybody into clearomizers / Glassomizers only down fall its not rebuildable benefits pyrex tank and fully cleanable

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
I agree, the Aspire ET-S (the glass version) is the most trouble-free vaping device I've owned. I've had it for a few weeks now. It does produce a lot of flavor and vapor, and I rarely if ever get burnt hits, dry hits or gurgling. The only thing, sometimes I think dual coils give too much flavor, or make flavors too intense, or just change them slightly in a way I'm not crazy about. Even if I lower the voltage. I had the same thing with the iClear16. Maybe I'm being too picky.

edit: Another thing, it does have a perfect draw, for me. Not too tight and not too loose. Although I'm getting used to the Protank II's airy draw, I greatly prefer the draw of the Aspire ET-S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread